Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Sausage Bread Rolls recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sausage Bread Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage Bread Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Your Diet Better Using These Helpful Tips.
Ordinarily, people who want to better their diet do so in an attempt to slim down or improve their overall health. It’s great to want to change your diet for the better but it requires serious dedication on your part. It can be very tough to modify everything immediately so it makes perfect sense to change things slowly over a period of time. Merely add in better foods and get rid of the junk food. Read on to see how you can make your diet better.
Don’t try to eat big portions of food Small meal portions are the healthiest way to go. Today many of us overindulge because we are greedy. We might be feeling very hungry so we take in a big plate of food and then feel absolutely full afterwards. Eating too much food means you’ll put on fat and your belly will grow larger, meaning you will start requiring more food to feel fuller, which isn’t a great thing. You can shrink your belly by slowly decreasing the portion of food you eat at one time so that your stomach comes to accept that as normal.
Just by doing small changes to your diet, you can make a great difference to your overall health and also your weight. These tips are so simple and easy to do you should have a difficult time carrying them out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage bread rolls recipe. To cook sausage bread rolls you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sausage Bread Rolls:
- Take 3/4 cup Warm Milk OR Warm Water
- Use 1 teaspoon Dry Yeast
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Sugar
- Use 2 cups Bread Flour
- Use 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Use 1 teaspoon Baking Powder *If you have enough time to proof the dough, you don’t need to add it
- You need 2 tablespoons Butter (softened) OR Olive Oil
- You need 12 small Sausages *e.g. Cocktail Frankfurts, Mini Hot Dogs, Cooked Chipolata, etc. Today I used ‘Cheese Kransky Chipolata’
Steps to make Sausage Bread Rolls:
- Place Warm Milk, Dry Yeast and Sugar in a bowl, mix gently and set aside.
- Place Bread Flour, Baking Powder and Salt in a large bowl, and mix to combine. Make a well in the centre and pour in the yeast mixture and Butter (OR Olive Oil). Mix well to form a soft dough. Knead for 2 to 3 minutes until smooth and elastic.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Divide the dough into 12 portions, roll out each portion into 10cm long oblong or square with the width same as the length of the sausage.
- Make some cuts leaving 2-3cm edge uncut, place a sausage on the uncut edge, roll up and pinch the edges to secure, and place on the baking paper with the sealed side down.
- Note: This method is easier than making the dough into a long ribbon and wrap it around the sausage.
- Cover with plastic wrap and set aside in a warm place for 30 minutes (60 minutes if you have time). Preheat oven to 200℃.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden. Enjoy with Ketchup, Mustard, Japanese Mayonnaise, etc.
If you find this Sausage Bread Rolls recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.