Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Milky Matcha Kuro-mame recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Milky Matcha Kuro-mame recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Milky Matcha Kuro-mame recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Best Ways To Eat Healthier.
Most people wish to improve their diet as a way to better their health or lose weight. Even if improving your diet is a great goal, it is not simple to do and calls for a strong commitment. It can be very difficult to modify everything at once so it makes better sense to modify things slowly over a period of time. Replace the junk food you eat with more healthy choices. The following are severala few tips for improving your diet.
Eat slowly. Eating your repast in a slow manner is very important since your brain doesn’t realize you’re full until 20 minutes later. This is a big reason for those overeating; they eat a huge meal and after 10 minutes they don’t feel full so they eat some more food. Another 10 more minutes and they start to feel really ill at ease. Let your mealtime be a time when you sit back, relax and savor your meal.
Simply following these five tips can make a great difference in your health and how heavy you are. With such simple tips as the ones given earlier, there’s no excuse not to use them.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to milky matcha kuro-mame recipe. You can have milky matcha kuro-mame using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Milky Matcha Kuro-mame:
- You need 2 tbsp Cooked kuromame
- Get 1/4 tsp Matcha (or powdered green tea)
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Skim milk powder
- Get 1 very small amount, (to taste) Salt (I recommend large-crystal natural salt)
Steps to make Milky Matcha Kuro-mame:
- Add the kuromame to a dish.
- Mix together the matcha (or powdered green tea) and skim milk. This time I used a ratio of 1:2 for the matcha and skim milk. Use whatever ratio you like.
- Pour over the kuromame and serve. If desired, add a very small amount of salt.
- Check out the sister recipe, "Milky Salted Kuromame"
If you find this Milky Matcha Kuro-mame recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.