Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Tomato rasam recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato rasam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato rasam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Best Ways To Eat Healthier.
Those want to make improvements on their diet ordinarily do so because they desire to lose weight or become healthier. Although improving your diet is a worthy goal, it is difficult to do and calls for a strong commitment. From personal experience, it can be a little too much to totally overhaul your diet, so changing things little by little can work better. Replace the junk food you eat with more healthy options. Below are some ways that you can improve your diet.
Slow down when you eat your food Since it takes your brain more or less 20 minutes to realize how much you’ve eaten, it’s vital that you eat your meals as slowly as possible. This is a big reason for people who overeat; they consume a huge meal and after 10 minutes they don’t feel full so they eat some more food. By the time another 10 minutes pass, they are absolutely full. Take time to sit down and relax while you consume your meal.
It’s the small changes you make to your diet that will improve your health in the long run. These tips are simple to carry out so there’s no reason to ignore them!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato rasam recipe. To make tomato rasam you need 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tomato rasam:
- Prepare 4 tomatoes
- Take 1 Gooseberry size tamarind
- Provide 1/4 tsp mustard seeds
- Provide 1/4 tsp jeera / cumin
- Provide 2 tsp crushed garlic
- Provide 4 dry red chilli
- You need 10-15 curry leaves
- Provide 1/4 tsp Haldi / turmeric Powder
- You need 1/4 tsp Hing / asafoetida
- Prepare 2 tsp rasam powder
- Provide 3 tsp ghee
- Provide 1/2 fresh coriander leaves
- Use For Rasam powder ::
- Prepare 1/4 cup jeera / cumin
- Take 1/4 cup pepper
- Use 1/4 cup each tuvar dal and chana dal
- Use 1/2 cup dhaniya / coriander
- Get 15 Curry leaves
- Provide 15 red dry chillies
- Provide 1 tsp hing / asafoetida
- Get 1 tsp haldi / turmeric powder
Steps to make Tomato rasam:
- First we can prepare rasam powder.In a pan heat it roast all the ingredients separately and mix all the things and cool it and grind in the mixi.. you can store the rasam masala for 1 month..
- Wash the tomatoes grind in the mixie. Garlic also crushed
- In a pan put ghee and heat it and add mustard seeds jeera and Hing and garlic and red dry chillies and curry leaves and Fry for few seconds then add tomato mixture and tamarind juice and add water and add haldi powder and rasam powder and coriander leaves. And boiled for 10 minutes and off the flame and put one tablespoon ghee and cover it.. tomato rasam is ready…
- Tomato rasam is ready it's serve with steamed rice….
If you find this Tomato rasam recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.