Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vagharelo Rotla (curried pearl millet roti) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vagharelo Rotla (curried pearl millet roti) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips To Improve Your Diet.
Those wish to better their diet usually do so because they want to lose weight or be better. It’s admirable to want to alter your diet for the better but it demands serious commitment on your part. It can be extremely hard to change everything immediately so it makes more sense to change things slowly over a period of time. Try replacing the junk food you eat with more healthy options. Keep on reading to discover how you can improve your diet.
Eat slowly Eating your meal slowly is very important because your brain doesn’t know you’re full until 20 minutes later. This explains why a lot of individuals overeat; 10 minutes after eating a large meal, they still feel huner. Ten minutes later they become very uneasy. Sit and relax as you consume your meal.
Merely by doing small things to your diet, you can make a huge difference to your overall health and also your weight. With such uncomplicated tips as the ones mentioned in this article, there’s no reason not to use them.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vagharelo rotla (curried pearl millet roti) recipe. You can cook vagharelo rotla (curried pearl millet roti) using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vagharelo Rotla (curried pearl millet roti):
- You need 3 leftover small 6 inch rotlas each broken into pieces
- Prepare 2 tbsp oil
- Use 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- You need 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- You need 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- You need 6 curry leaves
- Provide 1 cup finely chopped onions
- Use 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Use 2 tsp ginger and chilli paste
- You need 2 tsp finely chopped fresh green garlic
- You need to taste salt
- Use 1 tsp sugar (optional)
- Prepare 1/2 lemon juice
- Prepare 1 bowl finely chopped coriander, capsicum, onion, tomato, and fresh garlic for garnishing
- Provide 1 tablespoon nylon sev for garnishing
- Prepare Serve hot with yogurt and green chutney
Instructions to make Vagharelo Rotla (curried pearl millet roti):
- In a food processor blitz the rotla pieces in a mixer to a smooth powder or crumble with your hands. I have crumbled with hands so get a nice texture.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the curry leaves and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds and add cumin, mustard and sesame seeds. Cook until it starts fluttering.
- Add the onions and turmeric powder and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute
- Add the ginger and chilli paste and garlic and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds. - - Add the rotla powder, 2 tbsp of water and salt, mix well and cover with a lid and cook on a medium flame for 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the sugar, lemon juice, fresh garlic and coriander, mix well and cover with a lid and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally. - Garnish with coriander and serve with yogurt.
If you find this Vagharelo Rotla (curried pearl millet roti) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.