Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Buddha bowl with feta and sumac - vegetarian recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Buddha bowl with feta and sumac - vegetarian recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Buddha bowl with feta and sumac - vegetarian recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Improve Your Diet With the Help of These Tips.
Many people wish to improve their diet as a way to make their health better or lose weight. Although improving your diet is a good goal, it is tough to do and demands a strong commitment. It is by and large better to modify things bit by bit as making so many modifications instantly can be overwhelming. Substitute better foods for several of your preferred junk food snacks. The following are some hints for making improvements on your diet.
Include fruits and veggies in your diet Try to add fruit and vegetables in your diet because they’re great for you. Your body has a need for the vitamins and minerals these foods supply. Make it your goal to consume five servings of fruits and vegetables daily. Some good examples are bananas, apples, watermelon, green beans, spinach, etc. It’s easy!
Merely adopting these five tips can make a big impact on your health and how heavy you are. With such simple tips as the ones mentioned in this article, there’s no excuse not to use them.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to buddha bowl with feta and sumac - vegetarian recipe. You can have buddha bowl with feta and sumac - vegetarian using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Buddha bowl with feta and sumac - vegetarian:
- Get For the roast sweet potato/ carrots
- Prepare 1 sweet potato, cut into ‘chips’
- Get 3-4 carrots, cut into similar size pieces to the potato
- Get 1 tsp sumac
- Take 1 tsp ground cumin
- Take 2 tbsp olive oil
- Get For the roast chicory
- Prepare 1 head chicory, cut in half lengthways
- Take 1 garlic clove, peeled and chopped
- Prepare Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Prepare 1/2 tsp olive oil
- You need For the feta/ cucumber salad
- Use 1 7cm-long chunk of cucumber, cut into batons
- Take 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- Use Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Provide 1 tsp sumac
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Get 1 chunk of feta
- Get some fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped
- Provide Everything else
- Provide Couple of handfuls of spinach
- Use 100 g grains cooked, eg freekeh or bulgar wheat
- Use couple of scoops of lentil hummus (found in my other recipes) or any kind of hummus
Steps to make Buddha bowl with feta and sumac - vegetarian:
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Sweet potato/ carrots: put the oil and spices in a bowl and mix; toss the sweet potato and carrots in the mix; lay on a lined baking tray and roast for ~30 mins until tender.
- Chicory: put the chicory in a roasting dish with the garlic; drizzle with the oil and lemon juice. Roast for ~25mins.
- Feta/ cucumber salad: Put the cucumber in a bowl and add all the other feta/cucumber salad ingredients and mix.
- Spinach: you can add it raw or i like to gently cook it by heating a little bit of oil in a pan, then adding the spinach for about 1 min til it just starts to wilt.
- Build your bowl! And enjoy 😋
If you find this Buddha bowl with feta and sumac - vegetarian recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.