Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Watermelon nibbles recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Watermelon nibbles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Watermelon nibbles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips To Improve Your Diet.
Usually, those who try to improve their diet do so in an attempt to get rid of excess weight or improve their overall health. It’s good to want to change your diet for the better but it calls for serious dedication on your part. It can be very tough to change everything at once so it makes perfect sense to change things slowly over a period of time. Try substituting better foods for some of your preferred junk food snacks. Read on to find out how you can make your diet better.
Take in small meal portions. Stick with small food portions. Today many of us overeat because we are greedy. We may be feeling really hungry so we eat a huge plate of food and then feel utterly stuffed later. Consuming way too much food means you’ll put on fat and your tummy will get bigger, meaning you will start requiring more food to feel fuller, which isn’t a desirable thing. The most effective approach is to cut back on your food portions little by little so that your tummy will get used to it and finally become small again.
Just observing these five health tips can make a big impact on your health and how much you weigh. With such uncomplicated tips as these, there’s no excuse not to use them.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to watermelon nibbles recipe. You can have watermelon nibbles using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Watermelon nibbles:
- Use 1/2 watermelon, cubed
- Use 1/2 cup mint leaves, finely chopped
- Take 1/4 cup coconut cream, placed in fridge to thicken slightly
- Use 1 tsp brown sugar (optional)
- Take 2 tsp pistachios, crushed
- Provide 1 pear, finely chopped
- Use 1/4 cup grapefruit juice
Instructions to make Watermelon nibbles:
- Place the chopped pear into a bowl along with the grapefruit juice and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, with an apple corer, cut out round holes into the tops of each watermelon cube.
- In another bowl, add the coconut cream, mint, pistachios and sugar and a tsp of the grapefruit juice and mix well to combine. Place back into the fridge.
- Place the watermelon cubes onto a serving tray. Fill each watermelon with the drained pear. With a teaspoon, pour some of the cream over top and scatter with mint leaves. Serve immediately.
If you find this Watermelon nibbles recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.