Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Stuffed Pearl Millet (Bajri)Rotla recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Pearl Millet (Bajri)Rotla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Pearl Millet (Bajri)Rotla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions To Make Your Diet Better.
Those are looking to better their diet ordinarily do so because they desire to slim down or become more fit. It’s good to want to change your diet for the better but it calls for serious commitment on your part. From personal experience, it can be a little too much to entirely alter your diet, so changing things bit by bit can work better. Try substituting better foods for a few of your preferred junk food snacks. Here are severala few ways that you can make your diet better.
Eat modest portions of food. Try to keep your food portions modest. Today many of us overeat because we are greedy. When we sit at the dinner table to eat, we’re hungry so we serve ourselves a lot more food than we can easily eat in one sitting. Bingeing frequnetly is not a terrific idea as your stomach will get used to the excess food and you’ll most likely put on some weight. Don’t reduce your meal portion sizes in a drastic manner; just reduce them slowly so that your tummy gets accustomed to it and it’ll then become small again.
Simply by doing small things to your diet, you can make a difference to your overall health and also your weight. These tips are easy to implement so there’s no excuse you shouldn’t do them!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed pearl millet (bajri)rotla recipe. You can have stuffed pearl millet (bajri)rotla using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffed Pearl Millet (Bajri)Rotla:
- You need 100 -gm grated paneer
- Prepare 1/2 -Cup green garlic finely chopped
- Prepare 2 -green chilli finely chopped
- Take 1/2 -cup finely chopped coriander
- Take 1/4 -cup finely chopped spinach
- Use Salt as per taste
- Prepare 200 -gm pearl Millet flour
- You need Salt as per taste
- Provide as needed Water
- You need as needed Ghee
- Use Chopped green garlic for garnishing
Steps to make Stuffed Pearl Millet (Bajri)Rotla:
- Mix finely chopped green garlic, coriander, green Chilli,finely chopped spinach, salt as per taste and grated paneer in a bowl and keep aside
- Mix Bajri flour,salt and knead a soft cloth with needed water knead with palm continuously to make it soft make rounds make small poori shape and fill the stuffing and make round ball and roll on plastic sheet and cook on slow flame both the sides spread ghee on hot rotla cut into 4-Peice and serve
- Serve Healthy Yummy Tasty Stuffed rotla in a plate garnish with chopped green garlic.
If you find this Stuffed Pearl Millet (Bajri)Rotla recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.