Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked Ponk Wada(Sorghum Wada) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Ponk Wada(Sorghum Wada) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Ponk Wada(Sorghum Wada) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Adding Fish To Your Diet Plan Can Be A Very Healthy Option.
There plenty of folks nowadays that are looking to live a healthier life, and this is actually going to start with the foods that you wind up eating every single day. Foods that are high in fat are in everybody’s diet, and I am certain you realize that if you want to start living healthier you will need to stop eating these kinds of foods. Of course something you could add to your diet to be able to start living healthier would be various sorts of fish and seafood. In this post we are going to be looking at a few of the health advantages which are connected with a adding fish to your daily diet.
Something you’re going to discover is that because many individuals cannot cook fish properly they do not end up including this in their diet. If you fall into this category, and you don’t mind doing a little research, you’ll be able to find cookbooks dedicated to cooking fish in all different ways. If you do not want to learn how to cook fish but still want to get this into your diet you are going to discover that many stores these days that sell fish will in fact cook it for you so you are able to just bring it home for dinner. One more thing you need to understand is that canned tuna fish is still fish, and this product can wind up providing you with quite a lot of the health benefits you’re searching for.
At this time you ought to realize why eating fish is so vital to your health, and you now understand that there are many ways the you can start getting more of this into your daily eating plan. Mainly because there are plenty of different techniques to prepare fish, you’ll never need to worry about becoming tired of eating as much of this as you would like.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ponk wada(sorghum wada) recipe. You can cook baked ponk wada(sorghum wada) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Ponk Wada(Sorghum Wada):
- Prepare 1 cup fresh tender ponk/ sorghum
- You need 1 cup besan
- Use 1/2 cup rice flour
- You need 1/2 cup chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Get 2 tbsp green chillies-ginger garlic paste
- Use 1/2 lemon juice
- Use to taste Salt
- Provide 1 tsp eno fruit salt
- Use To bind Water
- Provide 2 tbsp oil
Instructions to make Baked Ponk Wada(Sorghum Wada):
- Grind 1/2 cup of ponk/sorghum into smooth paste. In mixing bowl add all mentioned ingredients.
- Mix and little water to bind into semi thick mixture.
- Make Small balls from prepared mixture as shown sprinkle 1 tbsp oil with hands roll them so they are evenly coated.
- Preheat Airfryer at 200C for 5 mins. Bake in preheated Airfryer at 200C for 5 mins then lower the temperature to 180,bake for 10-15 mins till golden brown in colour.
- Serve / relish hot Baked Ponk Wada/ Sorghum Wada with red khajur chutney & green mint-coriander chutney.
If you find this Baked Ponk Wada(Sorghum Wada) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.