Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Garlic and lemon prawn wraps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic and lemon prawn wraps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Adding Fish To Your Diet Plan Can Be A Really Healthy Option.
Increasingly more men and women every year would like to begin living healthy, and for many men and women changing what the eat every single day is an important part of this. For those of you who wish to live a healthier life you ought to comprehend that cutting out foods that are high in fat will be vitally important to accomplishing this. Something you should comprehend is you do not need to give up the variety in your life by eliminating these types of foods as there are plenty of types of fish that can take their place. There’s a lot of benefits that fish can have on your health and as you continue to read you are going to find that will be talking about a number of these benefits.
You’re going to discover a lot of folks don’t include fish in their diet mainly because they don’t understand how to prepare this properly and so they just avoid it. Something you ought to be aware of is that there are actually cookbooks available that are dedicated to the preparation and cooking of all various kinds of fish. You are also going to see that many grocery stores these days will wind up preparing the fish for you if you want to stop and pick it up on your way home from work. One more thing you need to realize is that canned tuna fish is still fish, and this product can end up offering you quite a lot of the health benefits you are searching for.
Fish provides so many health benefits that this is something that you need to most definitely incorporate into your daily diet if you have not done so already. Not only is this a thing that is going to help you with your health but it is also something that is very delicious.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic and lemon prawn wraps recipe. You can cook garlic and lemon prawn wraps using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Garlic and lemon prawn wraps:
- Get 3 tomatoes
- Prepare 1 avocado
- Get 1 pack prawns (use 4 prawns per wrap)
- You need 1 onion
- Take 2 tea spoons Garlic paste
- You need Lemon and herb peri sauce
- Prepare Paprika
- Get 1 teaspoon Mayonnaise
- Get Wraps / fajitas
- You need Pinch salt
- Take Tea spoon Sour cream
Instructions to make Garlic and lemon prawn wraps:
- First chop up all the vegetables in to small chunks and mix together in a bowl, add a little salt
- Put prawns into a bowl and cover them with with 2 tea spoons of garlic paste and add a drizzle of lemon and herb sauce (add as much as you like based on personal preference) then add a dash of paprika and mix all together so that the prawns and equally covered
- Put the prawns with all the sauce onto a frying pan and fry on a medium heat for approx 4 mins, turning them over half way through
- Get your wrap and put a thin layer of mayo, sour cream and paprika across it, then add the prawns and vegetables, wrap up and enjoy!
If you find this Garlic and lemon prawn wraps recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.