Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cilantro Garlic Yellow Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cilantro Garlic Yellow Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Improve Your Diet With These Suggestions.
People wish to better their diet usually do so because they wish to slim down or be healthier. It’s great to want to modify your diet for the better but it requires serious dedication on your part. It is generally better to modify things little by little as making very many changes right away can be overwhelming. Replace the junk food you eat with more nutritious alternatives. Below are severala few ways that you can make your diet better.
Eat fruit and veggies. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables since they are very good for you. They hold a lot of vitamins and minerals that your body needs to work right. Aim for five pieces of fruit or vegetables every day. That means anything like apples, bananas, carrots, lettuce, broccoli, grapes, etc. It’s not too difficult!
Simply observing these five suggestions can make a great impact on your health and weight. These suggestions are simple to carry out so there’s no excuse to not do them!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cilantro garlic yellow rice recipe. You can have cilantro garlic yellow rice using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cilantro Garlic Yellow Rice:
- Take 1/2 a medium onion, diced
- You need 3 Tablespoons minced garlic (about 5 large cloves)
- Prepare 1/4 cup chopped cilantro (you can use the stems, too)
- Get 1.5 Tablespoons butter (I use unsalted.)
- Use 1 teaspoon ground achiote (aka) annatto
- Take 2 cups jasmine rice
- You need 2 cups unsalted chicken or vegetable stock
- Provide 1 cup water
- Get 3/4-1 teaspoon kosher salt
Steps to make Cilantro Garlic Yellow Rice:
- Put the butter in a large pot and turn the flame to medium high. When the butter's just about completely melted, add the onion, garlic, and cilantro to the pot and sauté until the onion is translucent - about 2.5 to 3 minutes. Then add the turmeric and stir to incorporate evenly into the aromatics.
- Turn the heat down to medium, add the rice, and stir to coat all the grains with the sauteed mixtured. Allow the rice to toast for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. This will help the grains retain their texture and shape when cooked.
- Add the stock, water, and salt, and stir gently 3 or 4 times to ensure that all the grains of rice have been separated and distribute the rice in an even layer in the pot. This will ensure that each grain gets completely steamed.
- Allow the rice to come to a gentle boil for 1 minute, uncovered, on medium heat, and then turn the heat down to medium low, place the lid on the pot slightly askew (leave about 1/2" inch gap on one side), and continue to steam the rice until all the liquid has been absorbed for 2 to 3 minutes.
- At that point, fluff the rice, allow the steam to release and the rice to cool for about 5 minutes, then serve. (It's important to fluff the rice shortly after all the water's been absorbed so the rice doesn't stick together in clumps.
If you find this Cilantro Garlic Yellow Rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.