Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sago Kheer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sago Kheer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Your Diet Better With These Helpful Tips.
People wish to better their diet usually do so because they desire to or be healthier. It’s a terrific idea to make your diet better; nevertheless, it’s not an easy task as it takes a lot of dedication to stick to it day in day out. It can be extremely tough to alter everything at once so it makes perfect sense to alter things slowly over a period of time. Just add in better foods and stop eating junk food. The following are some hints for making your diet healthier.
Eat a well-balanced diet. Eating lots of one thing is not a good thing, so it’s better to consume a balanced diet. Moderation is the key for many things in life, including food. Make sure to take in lots of bodybuilding protein, energy boosting carbs, and adequate amounts of good fats in your diet. In addition, fiber is essential to make sure that your digestive system remains in great working order.
Simply by doing small adjustments to your diet, you can make a huge difference to your overall health and also your weight. These tips are simple to execute so there’s no reason to ignore them!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sago kheer recipe. To cook sago kheer you need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Sago Kheer:
- You need 1 cup milk
- Use 2 tsp custard powder
- You need 2 elaichi (Cardamom powder)
- Prepare 2 tsp dry fuits (chopped)
- Use for garnishing
- Prepare as needed mint leaves
Steps to make Sago Kheer:
- Wash and soak sago for 2 hours.
- Take one pan,add milk and sago into it,and boil up till sago turns transluent.
- Add custard powder and dissolve it in cold milk and add it into the sago mixture.
- Now, boil for 5 min or till the milk becomes thick.
- Add elaichi powder and crushed dry fruits into it. Preferrably almond and cashew.
- Garnish it with mint leaves.(Can be served hot (or) chilled)
If you find this Sago Kheer recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.