Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Salmon, Shrimp & Scallops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon, Shrimp & Scallops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions To Improve Your Diet.
A lot of people want to improve their diet as a means to improve their health or slim down. It’s a terrific idea to make improvements on your diet; nevertheless, it’s a hard undertaking as it takes a lot of commitment to stick to it every day. It can be very difficult to alter everything at once so it makes more sense to modify things slowly over a period of time. Simply add in better foods and stop eating junk food. Keep on reading to find out how you can make your diet healthier.
Try and eat fruit and veg. Eat sufficient amounts of fruits and vegetables since they are very beneficial for you. They have a lot of vitamins and minerals that your body needs to function right. Target for five pieces of fruit or vegetables a day. That means you consume anything like apples, bananas, carrots, lettuce, broccoli, grapes, etc. It’s simple!
Merely adopting these five health tips can make a big difference in your health and weight. With such easy tips as the ones given earlier, there’s no excuse not to use them.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon, shrimp & scallops recipe. To cook salmon, shrimp & scallops you need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Salmon, Shrimp & Scallops:
- Provide 2 Salmon Steaks
- Take Shrimp
- Provide Scallops
- You need Tortellini
- Prepare Mushrooms
- Get Lemon
- Prepare Salt
- You need Black Pepper
- Provide Old Bay Seasoning
- You need Italian Seasoning
- Get Parsley
- Provide Thyme
- You need Rosemary
- Use Cheese
Steps to make Salmon, Shrimp & Scallops:
- Salt the salmon steaks and place them in the fridge for about 15 minutes. Pat the excess moisture with a paper towel. Season with salt, pepper, and a healthy pinch of Italian seasoning and parsley. Put oil in a pan and get it piping hot. Get a lovely sear on the skin side of the fish. Transfer to a pan, put in the oven 400F for about ten minutes.
- Hopefully, you were boiling water. Start getting the tortellini cooked. Season the shrimp and scallops. Don’t overseason them, they’re delicate. Get a sear on the scallops, cook them nicely in butter. Cook the shrimp in butter, garlic, rosemary and thyme. Cook the mushrooms in the the same pan after the shrimp.
- Plate and serve with some cheese. I had mine with a “Stuffed Clam” with a little hot sauce. Enjoy.
If you find this Salmon, Shrimp & Scallops recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.