Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Country Scalloped Potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Country Scalloped Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Country Scalloped Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about If You Would Like To Live A Healthier Life You May Possibly Want To Give Some Thought To Adding Fish To Your Daily Diet Regime.
There loads of people these days who are looking to live a healthier life, and this is really going to start with the foods that you end up eating every day. The very first thing you are going to need to do in order to begin living healthier is eliminate all of the foods that you eat that are high in fat. Needless to say something you could add to your diet to be able to start living healthier would be various types of fish and seafood. There are lots of benefits that fish can have on your health and as you continue to read you will find that will be discussing a number of these benefits.
You’re going to discover a lot of individuals do not include fish inside their diet simply because they do not understand how to prepare this properly and so they just avoid it. Even if you can’t cook fish this is something that you are able to learn because there’s a lot of different recipes and cook books available right now which are centered around fish preparation. You are also going to see that many grocery stores nowadays will wind up preparing the fish for you if you would like to stop and pick it up on your way home from work. Another thing you ought to understand is that canned tuna fish is still fish, and this device can end up providing you with a lot of the health benefits you are trying to find.
Fish provides so many health advantages that this is a thing that you ought to most definitely incorporate into your daily diet if you have not done so already. Mainly because there are numerous different techniques to prepare fish, you will never need to worry about becoming tired of eating as much of this as you would like.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to country scalloped potatoes recipe. You can cook country scalloped potatoes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Country Scalloped Potatoes:
- You need 1 1/2 lbs small red potatoes
- You need 6 tbsp butter, divided
- Take 3 tbsp flour (can use gluten-free or regular)
- Use 1/2 tsp onion salt
- Prepare 1/4 tsp white pepper
- Get 1 1/2 cups soy milk (or milk of choice)
- Provide 1 cup (4 oz) shredded cheddar cheese
- You need 3/4 cup cracker crumbs
Steps to make Country Scalloped Potatoes:
- Slice potatoes into 1/4 inch slices. Put in a pot. Cover with water. Bring to boil. Boil for 10 minutes. Drain. Set aside.
- In saucepan, melt 4 tbsp of butter. Whisk in flour, salt, pepper. Stir until smooth. Gradually add milk. Stir constantly until thickened. Add cheese. Stir until cheese is melted & mixed in well.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease 1 qt casserole dish. Layer 1/3 of potatoes. Then 1/3 sauce. Repeat layers twice, ending with sauce.
- Melt remaining butter. Combine with cracker crumbs. Sprinkle evenly over casserole.
- Bake uncovered until hot & bubbly & potatoes are tender, about 40 minutes.
If you find this Country Scalloped Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.