Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Glutinous rice balls with sago in coconut milk dessert recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Glutinous rice balls with sago in coconut milk dessert recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Adding Fish To Your Diet Plan Can Be An Incredibly Healthy Option.
There loads of folks nowadays who are looking to live a healthier life, and this is really going to start with the foods that you wind up eating each day. For those of you who want to live a healthier life you ought to understand that cutting out foods that are high in fat will be very important to accomplishing this. Something you should comprehend is that you don’t need to give up the variety in your life by eliminating these foods as there’s a lot of sorts of fish that can take their place. There are plenty of benefits that fish can have on your health and as you continue to read you will find that will be discussing a number of these benefits.
Nearly all fish is naturally low in fat, of course this isn’t true when it comes to salmon, but even salmon will provide your body with the necessary omega three that it needs. Many men and women think that because omega three is in fact fatty acids, that they should not be consuming these fats, but this is only a misconception as these fats are good for you. You’ll also not need to be concerned with not getting protein when you eliminate the high fat foods such as beef because fish is actually filled with proteins.
Fish provides so many health benefits that this is a thing that you should most definitely incorporate into your daily diet if you have not done so already. The health benefits are great but you need to also understand that when prepared properly, fish can be quite delicious.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to glutinous rice balls with sago in coconut milk dessert recipe. To cook glutinous rice balls with sago in coconut milk dessert you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Glutinous rice balls with sago in coconut milk dessert:
- You need To cook sago:
- Take 30 g Sago (add more or less depending on preference)
- Provide 3-4 cups cold water
- Get Glutinous rice balls:
- Use 80 g Glutinous Rice Flour
- Get 8 g sugar
- Provide 30-40 ml Water
- Get To cook the glutinous rice balls:
- Provide 15 glutinous rice balls
- Prepare Water for cooking glutinous rice balls (enough water to cover)
- You need To make coconut sugar syrup:
- You need 1 can coconut milk or cream (400ml can)
- Prepare 200 ml water
- Take 10-20 g rock sugar (use more or less depending on preference)
Steps to make Glutinous rice balls with sago in coconut milk dessert:
- In a small saucepan on medium heat, pour in hot water and bring to a boil. Once boiling add the sago and cook until the balls become clear and translucent. Tip: more water may need to be added if it runs low.
- Once sago is cooked immediately rinse under cold water, using a sieve to catch all of the sago. Set aside. *If not adding rice balls skip step 3 and move on to step 4.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the glutinous rice flour and sugar. Stir and then add bit by bit the water (you may not need to use all of the water). Stir with chopsticks or a fork until all of the ingredients are combined. Then use your hands to gently knead the dough (if dough does not form, add a bit more water at a time. Continue to knead until it forms a ball).
- Pinch a bit of dough at the time and shape into round balls. The balls should weigh roughly 6 grams each (make larger or smaller depending on preference). Place balls on a baking tray or plate and cover with a clean tea towel or cling film to prevent them drying out. Repeat step 4 until all of the dough has been used.
- In a small saucepan, on medium heat, add water and bring water to a boil. Once water boils add the rice balls and cook for roughly 3 minutes. Stir occasionally with a spatula to prevent the balls sticking to the bottom of the saucepan. Once the rice balls float to the top. Remove them from the sauce pan. Immediately rinse under cold water and place in a bowl and set aside.
- In a medium size sauce pan on medium to low heat, add the coconut milk and rock sugar. Gently heat up the coconut milk and constantly stir to ensure the milk does not boil and the sugar dissolves. Once all of the sugar has dissolved, taste to see if it to desired sweetness (if not add more sugar). Once coconut milk is warm, turn heat to low and transfer the sago into saucepan. Mix well and turn off heat.
- Using a ladle pour coconut sago mixture into the bowls and eat and serve immediately while hot. If adding rice balls, add into the bowl and mix it into the mixture and enjoy while hot. If your prefer having it as a cold dessert, cover with cling film and put it in the fridge for a short time. Take out of fridge when ready to eat. It is tasty hot or cold depending on preference.
If you find this Glutinous rice balls with sago in coconut milk dessert recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.