Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked shrimp scampi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked shrimp scampi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked shrimp scampi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Fish Is In Fact A Great Food In Order To Help You Remain Healthy.
There a lot of men and women nowadays who are looking to live a healthier life, and this is actually going to begin with the foods that you wind up eating each day. The very first thing you are going to have to do in order to begin living healthier is eliminate all of the foods that you eat which are high in fat. Although you need to remove high fat foods you are going to find the you can add something that is very delicious and that’s different kinds of fish. There are many benefits that fish can have on your health and as you continue to read you’ll find that will be discussing a few of these benefits.
Something I ought to mention is that apart from salmon you are going to find that most fish products are naturally low in fat and contain omega three which is essential for your health. Although these are fatty acids you’re going to understand that these are in fact good fatty acids that promote heart health. You are going to also not have to worry about not getting protein when you eradicate the high fat foods such as beef simply because fish is actually packed with proteins.
Fish provides so many health benefits that this is something which you should most definitely incorporate into your daily diet if you have not done so already. Not only is this something that is going to help you with your health but it is also a thing that is very delicious.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked shrimp scampi recipe. You can cook baked shrimp scampi using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked shrimp scampi:
- Take 2 tbls white wine or chicken stock
- Prepare 2 tbls freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Use 1/2 c panko bread crumbs
- Get 2 lbs medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Get 2 tbls olive oil
- Take 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Get 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper, or more, to taste
- Take 2 tbls chopped fresh parsley
Steps to make Baked shrimp scampi:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Add white wine and lemon juice to a 9x13 baking dish; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine panko and butter; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine shrimp, olive oil, garlic and red pepper flakes; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add shrimp in a single layer to prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with panko mixture.
- Place in oven and bake until bubbly and golden brown, about 10 - 12 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if you want.
If you find this Baked shrimp scampi recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.