Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Stacy's Vegetable Gratin recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Stacy's Vegetable Gratin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stacy's Vegetable Gratin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips To Improve Your Diet.
Many people want to improve their diet as a way to improve their health or get rid excess weight. It’s great to want to change your diet for the better but it requires serious dedication on your part. From personal experience, it can be a tad too much to entirely overhaul your diet, so changing things gradually can work better. Simply add in healthier foods and get rid of the junk food. Keep on reading to discover how you can improve your diet.
Slow down when you consume your food Since it takes your brain approximately 20 minutes to know how much you’ve eaten, it’s essential that you eat your meals as slowly as you can. This sheds light on why many people overeat; 10 minutes after eating a big meal, they still feel huner. By the time another 10 minutes has passed, they are utterly full. Sit and relax while you finish your meal.
It’s the little things you make to your diet that will improve your health in the long haul. These suggestions are simple to implement so there’s no excuse you shouldn’t do them!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stacy's vegetable gratin recipe. You can cook stacy's vegetable gratin using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stacy's Vegetable Gratin:
- Take 1 Eggplant, chopped
- Prepare 1 Kosher Salt
- Use 1 1/2 lb Zucchini, chopped
- You need 1 1/2 lb Tomatoes (grape or cherry), chopped
- You need 1/2 bunch Basil, fresh & chopped (a little)
- You need 3 clove Garlic, chopped
- You need 2 tbsp EVOO
- Take 1 White Pepper (To taste)
- Prepare 1 cup Fresh Mozzarella, shredded or sliced
Steps to make Stacy's Vegetable Gratin:
- Clean and wash the vegetables well. Cut the zucchini, eggplant (put in separate bowl) and tomatoes into small pieces.
- In a separate bowl, sprinkle a little kosher salt over the eggplant and leave for a while so it takes out all of the bitterness.
- Peel the garlic and finely chop.
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet. Add eggplant and zucchini, frying well, letting it brown.
- Add the tomatoes and basil, garlic. Season up and stir well.
- Rub a baking dish with butter (or margarine) (or single ramekins) and place the vegetables inside.
- Cover all veggies with with mozzarella and put in preheated 350°F oven for about 20 minutes.
- Remove the gratin from the oven and serve at the table.
- NOTE: This vegetable gratin is a good complement for steaks or grilled fish. But in a larger proportion is ideal for single-dish main entree if you double the ingredients.
If you find this Stacy's Vegetable Gratin recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.