Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Your Diet Better With These Helpful Tips.
Many people wish to improve their diet as a means to improve their health or slim down. It’s a fantastic idea to make improvements on your diet; nevertheless, it’s a difficult task as it takes a lot of dedication to stick to it every day. It is generally better to change things little by little as making very many modifications at once can be overwhelming. Merely add in better foods and get rid of the junk food. The following are severala few ways that you can make your diet better.
Consume modest meal portions. Try keeping your food portions modest. Many of us usually overeat because we just don’t want to stop. We could be feeling really hungry so we eat a big plate of food and then feel perfectly full later. When you eat a lot of food, your stomach enlarges and starts to need more food to feel full, which in turn can cause you to put on weight. The best approach is to reduce your food portions gradually so that your stomach will get accustomed to it and finally shrink.
Just by doing little adjustments to your diet, you can make a great difference to your overall health and also your weight. These suggestions are simple to carry out so there’s no excuse to not do them!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato salad recipe. You can have potato salad using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato Salad:
- You need 4 Medium sized potatoes, peeled and cubed
- Use Dry mixed Herbs and Parsley
- Get 1 Tbs Powdered Mustard
- Use 1/2 tsp Tymeric powder
- Take 1/4 onion finely chopped
- Get Robot peppers, chopped
- You need 1 clove Garlic chopped
- Provide 1 tsp medium curry powder
- Get 1/2 tsp Paprika powder
- You need 1 Tbs olive oil
- Take 1/2 Cup Mayonaise
- You need 1/2 Vegetable Stock Cube
Instructions to make Potato Salad:
- Boil your potatoes until cooked, careful not to overcook them. I sometimes add just a tiny dash of vinegar to prevent them from falling apart and being mooshy. Drin excess water and put them in a bowl to cool a bit.
- In a pan, fry the onions, garlic and robot peppers until translucent
- Add stock cube, curry powder, turmeric, paprika and dried herbs and fry for about 2 minutes
- Add the mustard powder to the potatoes and add the fried onions mixture to the Potatoes.
- Add Mayonnaise and mix well, add a little bit of aromat for taste
If you find this Potato Salad recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.