Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemon shrimp scampi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon shrimp scampi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helpful Tips To Improve Your Diet.
Many people wish to improve their diet as a means to make their health better or get rid excess weight. It’s good to want to change your diet for the better but it calls for serious dedication on your part. It is mostly better to alter things gradually as making so many alterations at once can be overwhelming. Just add in better foods and get rid of the junk food. The following are severala few tips for making improvements on your diet.
Try not to eat too much sugary foods. Sugar adds a pleasant sweet taste to a lot of foods you put it in, so it’s no wonder we all love it so much. It’s hard to altogether rid of sugar in your diet, but you can reduce how much you eat. Consider eating fruit or a sugar-free dessert rather than the typical sugar-laden dessert. Try to drink diet sodas instead of full sugar sodas.
Just adopting these five tips can make a great difference in your health and how heavy you are. With such easy suggestions as these, there’s no reason not to use them.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon shrimp scampi recipe. To cook lemon shrimp scampi you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lemon shrimp scampi:
- Use 1/3 cup Butter (no subs!)
- Prepare 2 Green onions, chopped
- Provide 2 tbsp fresh minced garlic (or to taste)
- Use 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- Take 1 tbsp grated lemon peel
- Provide 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (can reduce to 1/3 cup for less lemony flavor)
- Prepare 1 salt (to taste)
- You need 1 Black pepper (lots)
- Take 2 lb large raw shrimp, peeled and devined
- Prepare 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Use 1 parm cheese
- Take 12 oz Angel hair pasta (or penne/bowtie/etc if you prefer bite sized noodles), cooked
Steps to make Lemon shrimp scampi:
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat
- Add in green onions, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, and red pepper flakes- cook for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly
- Reduce the heat to medium and add in shrimp- cook for about 5 minutes or until shrimp turns pink
- Season with salt and lots of black pepper and stir in parsley
- Toss with cooked pasta
- Sprinkle with desired amount of parm cheese
If you find this Lemon shrimp scampi recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.