Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Shrimp scampi (alcohol free) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp scampi (alcohol free) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp scampi (alcohol free) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Your Diet Better Using These Tips.
Most people want to improve their diet as a means to improve their health or lose weight. Even if making improvements on your diet is a good goal, it is hard to do and requires a strong commitment. It is mostly better to modify things little by little as making very many alterations instantly can be overwhelming. Try replacing the junk food you eat with more nutritious options. Below are severala few ways that you can make your diet better.
Take your time consuming your repasts. It’s crucial that you consume your food slowly since it can take your brain roughly 20 minutes to understand you’re full up. This is the reason you see people going back for seconds 10 minutes after they eat a huge meal. By the time another 10 minutes has passed, they are utterly full. Take it easy, slacken a bit, and relish your in your food!
It’s the little adjustments you make to your diet that will make your much healthier in the long haul. With such uncomplicated suggestions as these, there’s no excuse not to use them.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp scampi (alcohol free) recipe. You can cook shrimp scampi (alcohol free) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Shrimp scampi (alcohol free):
- Provide 250 grams angel hair pasta
- Get 500 grams shrimp
- Prepare 1 tbsp olive oil
- Use 100 grams butter
- You need 2 tbsp minced garlic
- Provide 2 tsp chopped chives (dry or fresh)
- Provide Half a lemon (squeezed)
- Get Salt (to taste)
Instructions to make Shrimp scampi (alcohol free):
- Measure and prepare all the ingredients above
- In a medium saucepan boil water and cook the angel hair pasta until cooked but firm (al dente). Sieve pasta and set aside. I usually pour a little olive oil into the cooked pasta to coat it so it won’t dry out while I prepare the shrimp and sauce. Note: The pasta is best al dente because you will be cooking it lightly again in the sauce later which will soften it a little and mix well with the sauce.
- In a large non stick frying pan, heat the olive oil for about 20 seconds and slowly place the butter carefully in the oil. Add the shrimp to the butter and let it cook until the shrimp turns pink. Take the shrimp out and set aside.
- Add garlic to the large pan with the remaining butter and oil and sauté until fragrant (don’t let the garlic burn). You can add a little more oil or butter if you feel like the sauce has dried out a bit.
- Squeeze half a lemon into the garlic butter sauce. Toss in the cooked pasta and coat evenly with the sauce. Add the shrimp to the pasta and season with salt and chives. Give it all a good mix. You can always add pepper or any other seasoning, but I usually make this for kids so I keep it minimal and add my own spices before I eat it :)
If you find this Shrimp scampi (alcohol free) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.