Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Homemade Yeasted Doughnuts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Yeasted Doughnuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Yeasted Doughnuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Fish Is Actually A Wonderful Food To Be Able To Help You Remain Healthy.
There plenty of people these days that are looking to live a healthier life, and this is really going to begin with the foods that you end up eating every day. The very first thing you’re going to have to do to be able to begin living healthier is eliminate all the foods that you eat which are high in fat. Even though you need to remove high fat foods you are going to find the you can add something that is very delicious and that’s different types of fish. Something you may possibly not be aware of is that fish is in fact a very healthy kind of food that you could consume and we are discussing some of the benefits it can have on your health in this article.
Something I ought to mention is that with the exception of salmon you’re going to see that most fish products are naturally low in fat and contain omega three which is vital for your health. You’re going to see that while omega three is really a fatty acid this is the type of fats that your body needs in order to maintain a healthy heart. You will also not have to worry about not getting protein when you eliminate the high fat foods such as beef simply because fish is in fact loaded with proteins.
Fish provides so many health advantages that this is something which you ought to most definitely incorporate into your daily diet if you’ve not done so already. Simply because there are so many different techniques to prepare fish, you’ll never need to worry about becoming bored with eating as much of this as you would like.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade yeasted doughnuts recipe. To make homemade yeasted doughnuts you only need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Yeasted Doughnuts:
- Provide 100 ml water
- Provide 150 ml buttermilk
- Prepare 1 egg
- Prepare 55 g butter
- Prepare 450 g bread flour
- You need 60 g sugar
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Get 5 g dried yeast or 10g fresh yeast
- Take Vegetable oil for frying
- Get Caster sugar for dusting
- Use Jam for filling (optional)
Instructions to make Homemade Yeasted Doughnuts:
- When using a bread machine: Place all the wet ingredients for the dough into the bread machine, then sprinkle in all the dry ingredients apart from the yeast. Make an indentation in the top of the ingredients and add the yeast, make sure that the yeast and salt don’t touch. Turn onto the dough function and leave until it beeps at you!
- If you’re using a stand mixer: Place all of the dry ingredients into the mixing bowl, make a well, and add the yeast. Combine all of the wet ingredients for the
- By Hand: Place all of the dry ingredients in a bow, make a well in the centre of the ingredients and add the yeast. Mix together the wet ingredients and pour into the well, form into a dough, then knead for 10-20 mins, until you have a silky soft dough, set to one side, cover and leave to double in size.
- All methods: once the dough has doubled, place on a floured surface. I divided the mix in half, keep the other half covered. Roll out the dough to about 1/2 an inch thick, then cut with a round cutter, about 3 inches in diameter, then cut out the holes with a smaller cutter about 1 inch. (you could purchase a doughnut cutter, but I don’t mind mine being a little bit off centre!) Save the holes.
- Place each doughnut and hole onto its own square of parchment paper and then onto a tray or similar, cover and leave to rise until doubled in size.
- Divide the remaining dough into quarters and then in half again to make 8 pieces of dough, (you can weigh them but I don’t bother). Roll each piece of dough into a ball, place on an individual sheet of parchment, then cover and leave to rise until doubled in size.
- Heat the deep fat fryer to 180 C (if you don’t have a deep fat fryer you can use a pan of oil, but you will need a thermometer to check the temperature of the oil.) Drop the doughnuts into the oil, 2 large ones at a time, otherwise, the oil gets too cool. Turn them once they are golden brown, once colored on both sides, remove them and place them on a plate lined with kitchen roll, then transfer to a cooling rack.
- Sprinkle caster sugar on a plate. Once the doughnuts are cool enough to handle, roll them in the sugar and return back to the cooling rack.
- To fill your doughnuts, use a long nozzle and pipe in the jam, if you’re feeling adventurous you could pipe in lots of other fillings, Nutella, apple sauce or custard. These doughnut are also good for glazing, or splitting open and filling with fresh cream and jam, much like those sold in Greggs!
- Top Tip: When baking I only use fresh yeast, but if you can’t get your hand on fresh yeast just divide the weight of the yeast by 3. A good tip for getting fresh yeast is to ask at the bakery in your local Tesco, they always give you quite a big bag and what’s even better it’s FREE!!
If you find this Homemade Yeasted Doughnuts recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.