Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sardine roll recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sardine roll recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Top Ways You Can Eat Better.
Typically, people who would like to better their diet do so in an attempt to get rid of excess weight or improve their overall health. It’s a terrific idea to improve your diet; still, it’s a difficult undertaking as it takes a lot of dedication to stick to it day in day out. It is by and large better to alter things bit by bit as making very many modifications at once can be overwhelming. Simply add in more nutritious foods and stop eating junk food. The following are some ways that you can make your diet better.
Eat sugary foods in moderation. Sugar adds a fine sweet taste to most things you put it in, so it’s no wonder we all like it so much. While it’s virtually impossible to completely avoid sugar, you can cut back on how much you eat. Consider eating fruit or a sugar-free dessert instead of the usual sugar-laden dessert. Try to drink diet sodas rather than regular sodas.
It’s the little changes you make to your diet that will make your much healthier in the long haul. These tips are so simple you should have no problem implementing them.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sardine roll recipe. You can have sardine roll using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sardine roll:
- Take 500 g all purpose flour
- Provide 250 g butter
- Prepare 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Take 1 cup cold water
- Provide 1 egg for coating
- Take For the filling: two cans of sardine
- Prepare 4 Scotch bonnet pepper
- Get Quarter bulb of onion
- Provide 1 stock cube
- Provide 1 big green bell pepper
- Get 1 cooking spoon of vegetable oil
Steps to make Sardine roll:
- Mix your flour and baking powder in a mixing bowl, then add the butter and rub in till you get a bread crumb like texture
- Next add the cold water and mix together till, then cover to rest for thirty minutes.
- For the filling; heat your vegetable oil in a sauce pan then add the diced onion and saute
- Next add the Scotch bonnet pepper and stock cube then fry for few minutes and add your green bell pepper, fry for two minutes.
- Lastly add your mashed sardine and fry for two minutes then put off your heat.
- Place your dough on a working surface, then cut out a part and flatten with a rolling pin.
- Next cut out a triangular shape then scoop two spoons of the filling at the edge then roll
- Lastly egg wash and bake in a preheated oven for thirty five to forty minutes.
If you find this Sardine roll recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.