Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Biryani Shorba/Biryani Gravy recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Biryani Shorba/Biryani Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Biryani Shorba/Biryani Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Adding Fish To Your Diet Regime Can Be An Incredibly Healthy Option.
There plenty of individuals nowadays that are looking to live a healthier life, and this is actually going to start with the foods that you end up eating every single day. The initial thing you are going to want to do to be able to begin living healthier is eliminate all the foods that you eat that are high in fat. Something you ought to comprehend is that you do not need to give up the variety in your life by eliminating these sorts of foods as there are lots of sorts of fish which can take their place. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be looking at a number of the health advantages which are associated with a adding fish to your daily diet.
Something I should mention is that apart from salmon you’re going to see that most fish products are naturally low in fat and contain omega three which is essential for your health. Although these are fatty acids you are going to realize that these are essentially good fatty acids that promote heart health. I ought to point out that fish actually has a lot of protein in it, which means if you wind up giving up high fatty foods like meats, you’ll still be getting all the protein you need with fish.
Fish provides so many health advantages that this is something that you need to most definitely incorporate into your daily diet if you have not done so already. Because there are so many different techniques to prepare fish, you will never need to worry about becoming tired of eating as much of this as you would like.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to biryani shorba/biryani gravy recipe. To make biryani shorba/biryani gravy you need 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Biryani Shorba/Biryani Gravy:
- Provide For Grinding:
- Use 1 1/2 Tbsp Peanuts
- Take 1 1/2 Tbsp White Sesame Seeds
- Get 1 1/2 Tbsp Grated Coconut
- Prepare 2 tsp Oil
- You need 1 Medium sized Onion chopped
- Get 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- Provide 1 Medium Size Tomato chopped
- Prepare 2 Tbsp Mint Leaves
- Get For Gravy:
- Prepare 3 tsp Oil
- Use 1 Bay leaf
- Get 1/2 inch piece of Cinnamon
- Use 2 Cardamoms
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Get 2 tsp Chilli powder
- Get 2 tsp Coriander powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Cumin powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- Provide as per your taste Salt
- Provide as required Water
- Take Handful Coriander leaves
Steps to make Biryani Shorba/Biryani Gravy:
- In a kadhai, dry roast Peanuts till the skin separates. Then add sesame seeds and grated coconut. Roast till golden brown color in medium-low flame. Transfer to a mixer jar.
- In the same kadhai, add oil. Add the remaining ingredients given for grinding. Saute till tomatoes become mushy. Transfer to a bowl. Cool it completely.
- First, grind the roasted ingredients to a fine powder. Then add the onion-tomato mixture to it and grind it to a smooth paste.
- In a kadai, add oil. Add bay leaf, cinnamon and cardamom. Fry it.
- Add the ground paste, turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala and salt. Mix well.
- Add water, mix well. Cover and let it boil for 15 mins till the oil seperates.
- At last add coriander leaves, mix well. Transfer to a bowl. Serve with biryani and pulao.
If you find this Biryani Shorba/Biryani Gravy recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.