Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Shrimp & Chicken Fried Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Shrimp & Chicken Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp & Chicken Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Top Ways You Can Eat Healthier.
Usually, those who would like to improve their diet do so in an attempt to slim down or improve their overall health. Although improving your diet is a great goal, it is not simple to do and requires a strong commitment. It can be really difficult to alter everything at once so it makes perfect sense to change things slowly over a period of time. Try replacing the junk food you eat with more nutritious alternatives. Here are some ways that you can make your diet healthier.
Slow down when you consume your meals. It’s essential to eat your meals in a slow manner because it can take your brain approximately 20 minutes to know you’re stuffed. This sheds light on why many people binge; 10 minutes after consuming a huge meal, they still feel hungry. Another 10 more minutes and they start to feel really uncomfortable. Let your mealtime be a time when you sit down, relax and enjoy your food.
It’s the small adjustments you make to your diet that will improve your health in the long haul. These suggestions are so simple and easy to do you should have trouble implementing them.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp & chicken fried rice recipe. You can cook shrimp & chicken fried rice using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Shrimp & Chicken Fried Rice:
- You need Day old white rice, (around 150g dry weight before cooking),
- You need 200 g frozen shrimp,
- Get 160 g cooked chicken pieces,
- Use 3 chopped spring onions,
- Take 2 eggs, beaten,
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp light soy sauce,
- Get 1/2 tsp MSG (optional),
- Prepare 1 pinch salt,
- Get 1-2 thin green chillies, sliced very finely,
- You need 2 tsp shrimp & chilli oil (optional to give more depth),
- You need 1 dash cooking oil for frying
Steps to make Shrimp & Chicken Fried Rice:
- Heat the wok up over a high heat and add the frozen shrimp. Once the water is released from the shrimp, drain it away from the wok then add a tiny dash of cooking oil and the cooked chicken. Toss everything together. Scrape the shrimp and chicken to once side then add the beaten egg to the other.
- Once the egg begins to set a little break it up into chunks and add the chillies and whites of the spring onions plus the MSG if you're using it, season with a small pinch of salt then toss together and fry off for 15-20 seconds.
- Add in your day old rice. Break it up if there's large chunks. Add the light soy sauce. Stir and toss everything together in the wok. Add in the greens of the onions. Fry for 15-20 seconds then lastly add the shrimp and chilli oil. Stir well until evenly distributed throughout. Serve up and enjoy! :)
If you find this Shrimp & Chicken Fried Rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.