Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Sweet Azuki Swirl Loaf recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Azuki Swirl Loaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Azuki Swirl Loaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Improve Your Diet With the Help of These Helpful Tips.
Those wish to better their diet usually do so because they desire to or be more fit. It’s good to want to alter your diet for the better but it requires serious commitment on your part. It is mostly better to modify things bit by bit as making too many changes immediately can be overwhelming. Try to substitute nutritious foods for several of your preferred junk food snacks. Here are some ways that you can improve your diet.
Add fruits and vegetables in your diet. Consume sufficient amounts of fruits and veggies because they are very healthy for you. Your body requires the vitamins and minerals these foods supply. Go for five pieces of fruit or veg a day. This can include fruits and vegetables like apples, oranges, cucumbers, carrots, lettuce, etc. It’s not as tough as you think.
Simply adopting these five suggestions can make a big impact on your health and how heavy you are. These suggestions are easy to implement so there’s no excuse you shouldn’t do them!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet azuki swirl loaf recipe. You can cook sweet azuki swirl loaf using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet Azuki Swirl Loaf:
- Provide 1/2 cup Warm Milk
- Take 1-2 teaspoons Dry Yeast *1 teaspoon takes longer time to proof
- You need 1 & 3/4 cups Bread Flour *and extra for kneading
- Provide 4 tablespoons Caster Sugar
- Take 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- You need 1 Egg *lightly whisked
- Get 20 g Butter *melted, plus extra to grease loaf tin
- Prepare 1 cup (or more) Sweet Azuki (Red Bean) Paste *Tsubu-an OR Koshi-an
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Mirin for glazing *You can save some Egg and use it for glazing
Instructions to make Sweet Azuki Swirl Loaf:
- Make Sweet Bread Dough. Place Warm Milk and Dry Yeast in a bowl, mix gently and set aside.
- Combine Bread Flour, Sugar and Salt in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre and pour in the yeast mixture, Egg and Butter. Mix well to form a soft dough. Knead for 2 to 3 minutes, gradually adding extra Flour as required, until smooth and elastic.
- Cover with a plate or plastic wrap, and set aside in a warm place for 1 hour or until doubled in size. Grease a loaf tin with Butter.
- Turn the dough onto lightly floured surface and roll out to a large long rectangle with the width same as the length of the loaf tin. Spread the Sweet Azuki Paste.
- Tightly roll up and place in a greased loaf tin. Set aside in a warm place for about 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Brush Mirin (OR saved Egg) over the top for glaze, but this is optional. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes. When the top gets too dark, cover with a sheet of foil.
- Remove from loaf tin to wire rack to cool.
If you find this Sweet Azuki Swirl Loaf recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.