Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate mousse recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate mousse recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions To Improve Your Diet.
A lot of people want to improve their diet as a way to better their health or get rid excess weight. Even if making improvements on your diet is a great goal, it is not easy to do and demands a strong commitment. It is mostly better to alter things bit by bit as making very many modifications immediately can be overwhelming. Simply add in better foods and stop eating junk food. Here are some ways that you can make your diet better.
Consume a well-balanced diet. It’s essential to consume a well-balanced diet since too much of one thing is not a good thing. Moderation is the key for most things in life, including food. Don’t forget to consume right amounts of protein, carbohydrates, and good fats in your diet since your body needs these foods to keep it operating smoothly. And remember to include some fiber to keep your digestive system operating the right way.
It’s the small changes you make to your diet that will improve your health in the long haul. These suggestions are easy to carry out so there’s no reason to ignore them!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate mousse recipe. You can have chocolate mousse using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate mousse:
- Get For dark chocolate mousse
- Take 150 ml whipping cream
- You need 75 gr dark chocolate
- Use 3 tbsp sugar powder
- Use For white chocolate mousse
- Get 150 ml whipping cream
- Use 75 gram white chocolate
- Use 3 tbsp sugar powder
Instructions to make Chocolate mousse:
- Boil water in a saucepan lower the flame and place a bowl over it and add in the dark chocolate.
- Stir and melt it and when it melt transfer another bowl so that it cool down faster.
- In another bowl add whipping cream and whip it to semi stiff peaks and add the sugar and whip it to semi stiff.
- As the dark chocolate cool at room temperature add the whip cream and mix well. Now the dark chocolate mousse is ready.
- Repeat as the same for dark chocolate mousse.
- Both mousse is ready pipe the mousse according to your choice.
- Chill for 2 to 3 hour in refrigerator or 30 min in freeze
If you find this Chocolate mousse recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.