Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried Stuffed Lotus Root recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Stuffed Lotus Root recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Adding Fish To Your Diet Regime Can Be A Really Healthy Option.
Increasingly more people every year are looking to begin living healthy, and for many people changing what the eat each day is an important part of this. Foods that are high in fat are in everybody’s diet, and I’m sure you understand that if you want to start living healthier you are going to have to stop eating these types of foods. Obviously something you could add to your diet to be able to start living healthier would be various types of fish and seafood. Something you might not be aware of is that fish is in fact an extremely healthy type of food that you can consume and we will be discussing some of the benefits it can have on your health in this article.
Something you are going to find out is that because many folks cannot cook fish properly they do not wind up including this within their diet. If you fall into this category, and you do not mind doing a little research, you’ll be able to find cookbooks dedicated to cooking fish in all different ways. If you don’t want to learn how to cook fish but still want to get this into your diet you’re going to discover that many stores nowadays that sell fish will in fact cook it for you so you can just bring it home for dinner. Something else you should recognize is that canned tuna fish is still fish, and this device can wind up providing you with many of the health benefits you are searching for.
Because there so many ways you can end up bringing fish into your daily diet there’s no reason you should not start doing this immediately. Simply because there are plenty of different methods to prepare fish, you’ll never need to worry about becoming bored with eating as much of this as you would like.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried stuffed lotus root recipe. You can cook fried stuffed lotus root using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Stuffed Lotus Root:
- You need About 40 thin slices Lotus Root *thawed if frozen
- You need Potato Starch Flour for coating
- Take Oil for frying
- Provide Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix) *optional
- Take Filling
- You need 250 g Minced Chicken, Prawns OR Pork
- Get 1 small piece Ginger *grated
- Take 1 Spring Onion *finely chopped
- Use 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- Get White Pepper as required
- Take Sauce
- You need 1/4 cup Dashi Stock OR Chicken Stock *OR Water
- Provide 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- Use 1 tablespoon Mirin
- Take 1 teaspoon Potato Starch
Instructions to make Fried Stuffed Lotus Root:
- Combine Minced Chicken (OR Prawns or Pork), grated Ginger and Spring Onion in a bowl. Season with Salt & White Pepper.
- Spread Lotus Root slices on a large tray, sprinkle with Potato Starch and coat both sides. Sandwich the filling with 2 Lotus Root slices that are similar in size.
- Fry with a generous amount of Oil in a frying pan over medium heat until filling is cooked and outside is crispy.
- Drizzle with the sauce and sprinkle with some Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix), and enjoy. *Note: To make the sauce, cook all the sauce ingredients in a saucepan until thick.
If you find this Fried Stuffed Lotus Root recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.