Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chocolate mousse recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate mousse recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate mousse recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions To Improve Your Diet.
A lot of people wish to improve their diet as a means to make their health better or slim down. It’s a fantastic idea to make improvements on your diet; still, it’s not a simple undertaking as it takes a lot of dedication to stick with it day in day out. From personal experience, it can be a little too much to completely overhaul your diet, so changing things bit by bit can work better. Try substituting whole foods for a few of your favorite junk food snacks. The following are severala few tips for improving your diet.
Consume a well-balanced diet. It’s important to eat a well-balanced diet because too much of one thing is not a good thing. It’s a great idea to simply eat moderate amounts of one food because this is better for your health. Be sure to include plenty of bodybuilding protein, energy boosting carbohydrates, and adequate amounts of healthy fats in your diet. To have a good digestive system, be certain to consume fiber daily.
Merely following these five health tips can make a huge difference in your health and how heavy you are. These suggestions are easy to implement so there’s no excuse you shouldn’t do them!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate mousse recipe. You can cook chocolate mousse using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate mousse:
- Get 250 gms dark chocolate compound
- Prepare 250 grams + 50 grams whipped cream
- Use 2 tbsp chocolate chips
- Get 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare 60 ml milk
- Get 60 ml fresh cream
Steps to make Chocolate mousse:
- Take chocolate compound and melt in microwave or double boiler.
- Take milk and cream in a vessel and heat a little,just lukewarm.
- Add in melted chocolate.
- Now take whipped cream in a big bowl add vanilla extract and whip it till peaks comes out.take 2tbsp whip cream in piping bag.
- Now add it in melted chocolate mix and again beat with whisk.
- Take shot glasses and pour 1tbdp of chocolate mix.
- With the help of star nozzle decorate it and sprinkle dine choco chip over it.
- Chill for 2 hours and serve. You can take it in the fridge for 48 hours, it will be fresh. ready to enjoy.
If you find this Chocolate mousse recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.