Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Amla Murg Barley Khichadi with shots recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Amla Murg Barley Khichadi with shots recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Adding Fish To Your Diet Can Be A Very Healthy Option.
Most men and women actually want to live a healthier life, but you are going to find that the foods they eat don’t actually reflect this choice. The very first thing you’re going to need to do in order to begin living healthier is eliminate all of the foods that you eat that are high in fat. Obviously something you could add to your diet in order to start living healthier would be various kinds of fish and seafood. There are plenty of benefits that fish can have on your health and as you continue to read you’ll find that will be speaking about a few of these benefits.
You might be one of the people that actually do not understand how to cook fish properly to be able to enjoy it, and you’re also going to find that this is one of the major reasons that plenty of individuals do not incorporate fish into their daily routine. Even if you can not cook fish this is something that you can learn because there are plenty of different recipes and cook books available right now which are centered around fish preparation. An additional way to get fish into your diet is that a lot of supermarkets that sell you the fish will additionally wind up steaming it, grilling it or even frying it for you so you are able to pick up dinner on your way home. One more thing you should realize is that canned tuna fish is still fish, and this device can wind up supplying you with quite a lot of the health benefits you’re looking for.
At this stage you should understand why eating fish is so vital to your health, and you now understand that there’s a lot of ways the you can begin getting more of this into your daily eating routine. The health advantages are wonderful but you ought to also understand that when prepared properly, fish can be very delicious.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to amla murg barley khichadi with shots recipe. You can cook amla murg barley khichadi with shots using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Amla Murg Barley Khichadi with shots:
- Get 2 Amla (Gooseberry)
- Provide 1 cup barley (soaked in water for about 2 hours and pressure cooked for 3 whistles)
- Take 2 boneless chicken pieces
- Prepare 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- Take 1/2 tsp black salt
- You need 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Take 2 tsp cumin-coriander seeds powder
- Prepare 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Provide 1 tbsp yogurt
- Get 1/2 tsp chaat masala
- You need 1 cup chopped coriander leaves
- Get 5-6 chopped green chilies
- Provide 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Get 2 tbsp butter
- Prepare Oil as per requirement
- Use Salt as per taste
Instructions to make Amla Murg Barley Khichadi with shots:
- Roast 2 amlas directly on the gas till they are cooked. Remove from the gas and wipe off the black roasted cover of the amla. Chop into cubes.
- Add 1 chopped amla, 1 chopped green chilli, 1 tbsp chopped coriander & water into a mixer and blend well.
- Strain the blended amla mixture. In the strained liquid, add 1 tbsp powdered sugar, 1/2 tsp black salt, 1/2 tsp chaat masala & mix well. Keep aside.
- Marinate chicken pieces with 1 tsp red chilli powder, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 1/2 tsp garam masala, 1/2 tsp cumin-coriander seeds powder, 1 tbsp yogurt, 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, salt as per taste and marinate for about 2 hours. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan & melt 1 tbsp butter. Add the chicken pieces.
- Cover and roast from both the sides. Shred 1 chicken piece.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan & melt 1 tbsp butter. Add 1 tsp cumin seeds 2-3 chopped green chilies. Saute.
- Then add 1 cup chopped onions, 1 cup chopped tomatoes, 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, 1 roasted and chopped amla, 1 tsp cumin-coriander seeds powder, 1 bowl barley, cover and let it steam. Then add 1 shredded chicken, 1-2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves, salt as per taste, mix well, cover & let is remain on heat for 2-3 minutes. Then remove from flame.
- Since we are serving shot, I have stuffed some khichadi in pani puri & served. Serve the remaining khichadi on plate, garnish with chopped coriander leaves, roasted chicken slice.
If you find this Amla Murg Barley Khichadi with shots recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.