Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Dahi ka kela Curd with Raw banana recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dahi ka kela Curd with Raw banana recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dahi ka kela Curd with Raw banana recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Your Diet Better With the Help of These Tips.
Typically, people who try to improve their diet do so in an attempt to slim down or improve their overall health. Even if improving your diet is a worthy goal, it is not simple to do and calls for a strong commitment. It can be extremely difficult to alter everything at once so it makes better sense to change things slowly over a period of time. Substitute better foods for a few of your preferred junk food snacks. The following are severala few ways that you can make your diet healthier.
Eat sweets moderately Sugar adds a pleasant sweet taste to many things you put it in, so it’s no wonder we all love it so much. Although it’s virtually impossible to entirely avoid sugar, you can reduce on how much you consume. Try to replace your regular dessert with a low sugar alternative like fruit. Try to drink diet sodas rather than the ones that are full of sugar.
Just by doing small changes to your diet, you can make a great difference to your overall health and also your weight. These suggestions are not hard to implement so there’s no excuse to not do them!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dahi ka kela curd with raw banana recipe. You can have dahi ka kela curd with raw banana using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Dahi ka kela Curd with Raw banana:
- Use 3 Raw banana
- You need 1 1/2 cup Curd
- Take 1 tablespoon Oil
- Provide 1 teaspoon Carom seeds
- Prepare 1 pinch Asafoetida
- Provide 2 Green chillies finely chopped
- Take 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Use 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- Prepare To taste Salt
Instructions to make Dahi ka kela Curd with Raw banana:
- Boil raw banana along with the skin for 2 whistles.
- As soon as they cool down, peel them off. If your bananas are over-boiled, before peeling them, keep them under the fan to cool them down. Chop them into cubes.
- Meanwhile whisk the curd, add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water to it.
- Heat a wok, add oil and add carom seeds, asafoetida to it. Now add green chillies and let them change their colour. Add raw banana pieces and turmeric powder to it. Keep stiring. Cook for about 3 minutes.
- Now on high flame, add curd to the bananas and keep stiring continuosly till you get a boil.
- Once it's boiled, add salt and chilli powder. You can add coriander powder too (it's optional). Cover it and let it cook for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Remember to not add salt in the initial stage or middle stage. Add salt at the last stage only. And your curry is ready.
If you find this Dahi ka kela Curd with Raw banana recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.