Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Baked Salmon recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about If You Would Like To Live A Healthier Life You May Possibly Want To Give Some Thought To Adding Fish To Your Daily Diet Regime.
Most people actually want to live a healthier life, but you are going to see that the foods they eat don’t actually reflect this choice. The initial thing you are going to want to do in order to begin living healthier is eliminate all the foods that you eat which are high in fat. Although you need to remove high fat foods you’re going to find the you can add something which is very delicious and that’s different sorts of fish. There’s a lot of benefits that fish can have on your health and as you continue to read you are going to find that will be talking about some of these benefits.
You may be one of the people that actually don’t know how to cook fish properly in order to enjoy it, and you’re also going to find that this is one of the major reasons that loads of people do not incorporate fish into their daily routine. Something you need to be aware of is that there are actually cookbooks available which are dedicated to the preparation and cooking of all different types of fish. If you don’t want to figure out how to cook fish but still want to get this into your diet you are going to see that many stores nowadays that sell fish will in fact cook it for you so you can just bring it home for dinner. You actually do not even need to cook the fish, because you could just make yourself a tuna fish sandwich and still begin getting the advantages of eating fish.
Fish provides so many health benefits that this is something which you should most definitely incorporate into your daily diet if you’ve not done so already. The health advantages are great but you ought to also realize that when prepared properly, fish can be very delicious.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked salmon recipe. To make baked salmon you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Salmon:
- Use 1 1/4 kg salmon
- Prepare 100 grams butter
- Use 10 ml crushed garlic
- Use 1 medium zest of a lemon
- Provide 15 ml fish spice (I use Robertson fish spice)
- Take salt and pepper
- Prepare 5 rosemary
Steps to make Baked Salmon:
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Melt the butter. Mix the melted butter with the garlic, lemon zest, fish spice, salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon in a baking tray on top of a piece of tinfoil, make sure that the tinfoil is big enough to also cover the fish with later.
- Pour the butter mixture over the salmon, place the rosemary on top. Cover the salmon with the tinfoil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and rest for 7 minutes.
- Here is some great suggestions for side dishes to serve with the salmon; - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/356196-cheesy-fries - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359714-carrot-and-potato-mash - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/347685-crushed-new-potatoes - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341572-garlic-mashed-potatoes - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338924-curry-pasta-salad - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359804-potato-bake-easiest-and-tastiest - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/362192-the-best-roast-potatoes - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363711-roasted-butternut - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354184-creamy-spinach
If you find this Baked Salmon recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.