Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fresh Strawberry Chocolate Truffle Cupcakes with Fresh Strawberry Whipped Cream Frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fresh Strawberry Chocolate Truffle Cupcakes with Fresh Strawberry Whipped Cream Frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Best Ways To Eat Better.
Those want to better their diet ordinarily do so because they want to or become better. It’s a great idea to make your diet better; nonetheless, it’s not a simple undertaking as it takes a lot of commitment to stick with it day after day. It can be extremely difficult to alter everything at once so it makes better sense to change things slowly over a period of time. Try substituting whole foods for a few of your favorite junk food snacks. Below are some tips for making your diet healthier.
Try not to eat too much sugary foods. Almost all people love the sweetness that sugar adds to food. You can’t truly do away with sugar from your diet but you can at least limit your sugar intake. Try to replace your normal dessert with a low sugar option such as fruit. See if you can drink diet pop soda instead of the ones that are full of sugar.
Just adopting these five suggestions can make a huge impact on your health and how heavy you are. These tips are simple to execute so there’s no excuse to ignore them!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fresh strawberry chocolate truffle cupcakes with fresh strawberry whipped cream frosting recipe. To cook fresh strawberry chocolate truffle cupcakes with fresh strawberry whipped cream frosting you only need 24 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fresh Strawberry Chocolate Truffle Cupcakes with Fresh Strawberry Whipped Cream Frosting:
- Use FOR STRAWBERRY CUPAKES
- Prepare 1 2/3 cups plus 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- Provide 1/3 cup strawberry puree, see direction step #2, you will need 1 pint of strawberries for the cupcakes and frosting, stemed and sliced
- Get 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Provide 1 cup granulated sugar
- Take 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Get 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- Prepare 1 large egg
- You need 1/4 cup sour cream
- Prepare 3/4 cup milk
- Prepare 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Provide 12 Lindor Dark Chocolate Truffles
- Prepare FOR STRAWBERRY WHIPPED CREAM FROSTING
- Get 1 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Take 3/4 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- Get 2 rablespoon cold water
- You need 1/3 cup confectioner's sugar
- Get 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Prepare 1/2 cup strawberry puree
- Prepare GARNISH
- Prepare chocolate shavings, as needed
- You need fresh strawberries, as needed
- Get red and pink sprinkles as needed
Steps to make Fresh Strawberry Chocolate Truffle Cupcakes with Fresh Strawberry Whipped Cream Frosting:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 12 standard cupcale tins with paper liners
- Puree strawberries to a course blend in food processor, set aside. You will need it for the cupcakes and frosting
- In a bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt
- In another bowl beat together melted butter, sugar, egg, sour cream, milk and vanilla until well blended
- Slowly stir in flour mixture until well combined, mixture will be thick
- Fold in the 1/3 cup strawberry puree. Evenly divide batter in muffin tins. Bake about 20 minutes until a toothpick comes out just clean
- Place on a rack and immediately cut a slit in each cupcake
- Gently press a chocolate truffle in the slt to be even with the top of the cupcake
- Carefully remove cupcakes from tins to cool completely before frosting
- MAKE STRAWBERRY WHIPPED CREAM FROSTING
- Dissolve gelatin in heat proof bowl of cold water for 5 minutes
- Fill a small skillet with water and bring to a simmer, add bowl of gelatin and stir to dissolve, turn off heat and let sit until ready to use
- Whip cream to soft peaks, add sugar, vanilla and gelatin, whip until it holds its shape
- Fold in the 1/2 cup strawberry puree
- Frost cooled cupcakes with whipped cream. Garnish with chocolate shavings, sprinkles and fresh strawberries. Store in refrigerator but allow to stand at room temperature 15 minutes before serving. Frosting will firm up after chilling and stay stable for a couple of days.
If you find this Fresh Strawberry Chocolate Truffle Cupcakes with Fresh Strawberry Whipped Cream Frosting recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.