Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Green Beans in Spicy Coconut Milk (Filipino Gising-Gising) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Beans in Spicy Coconut Milk (Filipino Gising-Gising) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Beans in Spicy Coconut Milk (Filipino Gising-Gising) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Adding Fish To Your Diet Plan Can Be A Really Healthy Choice.
There loads of folks these days that are looking to live a healthier life, and this is really going to start with the foods that you end up eating every day. Foods which are high in fat are in everybody’s diet, and I’m sure you understand that if you would like to begin living healthier you will have to stop eating these kinds of foods. Obviously something you could add to your diet to be able to start living healthier would be various kinds of fish and seafood. In this post we’re going to be looking at a number of the health advantages which are connected with a adding fish to your daily diet.
You’re going to discover a lot of people do not include fish inside their diet because they don’t understand how to prepare this properly and so they just avoid it. If you fall into this category, and you do not mind doing a little research, you’ll be able to find cookbooks dedicated to cooking fish in all different ways. You’re additionally going to find that many grocery stores these days will end up preparing the fish for you if you want to stop and pick it up on your way home from work. One more thing I ought to mention is that tuna fish that comes in a can in your supermarket will also provide you with all of these health benefits which makes this an option for getting more fish in your diet.
At this stage you should comprehend why eating fish is so vital to your health, and you now realize that there are plenty of ways the you are able to start getting more of this into your daily eating plan. The health benefits are fantastic but you should also understand that when prepared properly, fish can be extremely delicious.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green beans in spicy coconut milk (filipino gising-gising) recipe. You can cook green beans in spicy coconut milk (filipino gising-gising) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Green Beans in Spicy Coconut Milk (Filipino Gising-Gising):
- Provide 1/8 k ground beef (or pork)
- Take 1 bunch green beans, cut in 1/2in slices
- Use 1/4 small red onion, chopped
- Provide 1 clove garlic, minced
- Use 1 tsp margarine or butter
- Use 1 long green chili (add more for spicier), chopped
- Take 2 red bird's eye chilies (add more for spicier), chopped
- Provide 1/8 c coconut milk
- Use 2 pinches beef broth powder
- Use to taste Salt & pepper
Instructions to make Green Beans in Spicy Coconut Milk (Filipino Gising-Gising):
- Sauté onion and garlic in margarine.
- Sauté in green chilies. Then add the ground meat. Mix well.
- Add the coconut milk powder dissolved in water. Since I'm not using a lot, I opted to use the powder kind.
- Add the green beans. Season with pinches of beef broth powder, s &p. Mix and let it simmer until green beans are cooked.
- Add the red chilies for more heat. Sauté to mix in.
- Serve with steamed rice. :) and a beer.
If you find this Green Beans in Spicy Coconut Milk (Filipino Gising-Gising) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.