Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cabbage & Green Peas Sabji recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cabbage & Green Peas Sabji recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage & Green Peas Sabji recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helpful Tips To Make Your Diet Better.
Typically, those who would like to better their diet do so in an attempt to lose weight or improve their overall health. Even though improving your diet is a great goal, it is not simple to do and calls for a strong commitment. From personal experience, it can be a tad too much to totally overhaul your diet, so changing things bit by bit can work better. Try substituting nutritious foods for some of your favorite junk food snacks. Continue reading to find out how you can make your diet better.
Take your time eating your meals Consuming your repast in a slow manner is very essential because your brain doesn’t realize you’re full until 20 minutes have passed. This is a big reason for people who binge; they consume a large meal and after 10 minutes they don’t feel full so they eat even more food. After 10 more minutes, they feel absolutely full. Let your mealtime be a time when you sit down, slacken a bit and relish your food.
It’s the small changes you make to your diet that will help you to be healthier in the long haul. These tips are easy to carry out so there’s no excuse you shouldn’t do them!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage & green peas sabji recipe. You can cook cabbage & green peas sabji using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cabbage & Green Peas Sabji:
- Use 3 cups Cabbage (Patta Gobi), finely chopped
- Prepare 1/2 cup Green peas (Matar)
- Use 1 teaspoon Mustard seeds
- Provide 1 sprig Curry leaves, roughly
- You need 1 Tomato, finely chopped
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder (Haldi)
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- Take to taste Salt,
- Take pinch sugar (optinal)
Instructions to make Cabbage & Green Peas Sabji:
- To begin making the Patta Gobi Matar Nu Shaak, first prep all the ingredients and keep them ready. Add the chopped cabbage and the green peas into the pressure cooker, sprinkle some salt and 3 tablespoons water.
- Pressure cooker for just two whistles and turn off the heat. Release the pressure immediately so the peas remain green and the vegetables don't get overcooked
- Keep this aside. In a heavy bottomed pan, add the mustard seeds and allow it to crackle. Add the curry leaves and tomatoes
- Saute one medium heat until the tomatoes are lightly softeted. Add the remaining spice ingredients and give it a stir
- Add the cooked cabbage and peas, and saute until well combined. Cover and allow it to cook for a couple of minutes till all the flavors are absorbed by the Patta Gobi
If you find this Cabbage & Green Peas Sabji recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.