Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Bunny Chow recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Bunny Chow recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Bunny Chow recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about If You Would Like To Live A Healthier Life You May Want To Give Some Thought To Adding Fish To Your Daily Diet Regime.
Most people actually want to live a healthier life, but you are going to find that the foods they eat usually do not actually reflect this choice. The first thing you’re going to need to do in order to begin living healthier is eliminate all of the foods that you eat that are high in fat. Obviously something you could add to your diet in order to start living healthier would be various kinds of fish and seafood. On this page we are going to be looking at a number of the health benefits that are associated with a adding fish to your daily diet.
Something you’re going to find out is that simply because many individuals cannot cook fish properly they don’t end up including this within their diet. Something you should be aware of is that there are in fact cookbooks available that are dedicated to the preparation and cooking of all different types of fish. If you do not want to figure out how to cook fish but still want to get this into your diet you are going to discover that many stores these days that sell fish will in fact cook it for you so you are able to just bring it home for dinner. Another thing I should mention is that tuna fish that comes in a can in your supermarket will also offer you all of these health advantages which makes this an option for getting more fish in your diet.
Simply because there so many ways you can end up bringing fish into your daily diet there’s no reason you ought to not start doing this immediately. The health advantages are excellent but you ought to also understand that when prepared properly, fish can be very delicious.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken bunny chow recipe. To make chicken bunny chow you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Bunny Chow:
- Use Chicken Breasts (Cut in chunks)
- Provide 1 Unsliced Bread
- You need Coriander/Dhanya (Finely chopped)
- You need 2 Potatoes (diced)
- Prepare 1 Onion
- Use 1/2 Green Pepper (Finely chopped)
- Prepare Crushed Garlic
- Provide Salt
- Provide 1/2 Teaspoon crushed Chilli flakes
- Provide 2 Teaspoons Paco Masala
- You need 1 Teaspoon Garam Masala
- Get 1 Teaspoon 3in1 Masala
- Provide 1 Tablespoon Turmeric
- You need 1 Teaspoon Paprika
Instructions to make Chicken Bunny Chow:
- In a small - medium size pot, heat alil vegetable oil and add the chopped onions, peppers, crushed garlic and Chilli flakes
- Brown the onion mixture and add alil boiling water so it dont burn to the pot. Add all the spices and cook for a further 5mins.
- Add the chicken breasts and potatoes and cook until potatoes are soft but still firm.
- Add the chopped Coriander/Dhanya and leave alil aside for garnish.
- Lastly, cut the bread in 2 and scoop out the inside of the bread, dish some of the food into the bread and Sprinkle alil more of the Coriander/Dhanya that you left aside.
If you find this Chicken Bunny Chow recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.