Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Rosemary Beef Picanah, Mash potato balls with Veggie stir fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rosemary Beef Picanah, Mash potato balls with Veggie stir fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about If You Would Like To Live A Healthier Life You May Want To Consider Adding Fish To Your Daily Diet Plan.
More and more people every year would like to begin living healthy, and for many people changing what the eat every day is an important part of this. For people who would like to live a healthier life you should comprehend that cutting out foods which are high in fat will be vitally important to accomplishing this. Something you need to comprehend is you do not need to give up the variety in your life by eliminating these sorts of foods as there are plenty of sorts of fish that can take their place. Something you may possibly not be aware of is that fish is really an extremely healthy type of food that you could consume and I will be discussing a number of the benefits it can have on your health in this post.
The initial thing you need to understand about fish is that it is actually been proven to have a good impact on your health and it can also end up lowering your risk of heart disease. Along with reducing your risks of heart disease you’re also going to discover that a proper amount of fish in your diet will also have an advantageous affect on anybody who has high blood pressure. Something else worth mentioning about fish would be the fact that for any person who could be at risk of a stroke you’re going to discover that this is also a product that can reduce that risk. Needless to say with all these health advantages it makes me wonder why increasingly more men and women aren’t eating fish as part of their daily diet routine.
Because there so many ways you can wind up bringing fish into your daily diet there’s no reason you need to not start doing this immediately. Simply because there are many different ways to prepare fish, you will never have to worry about becoming tired of eating as much of this as you would like.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rosemary beef picanah, mash potato balls with veggie stir fry recipe. You can have rosemary beef picanah, mash potato balls with veggie stir fry using 30 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rosemary Beef Picanah, Mash potato balls with Veggie stir fry:
- Use Mash
- Provide 4 Potatoes
- Prepare 1 tsp Butter
- Take 1 tsp Aromat
- Provide Stir fry
- Take 1 Tbs Olive oil
- You need Carrots
- You need Green pepper
- Prepare Red pepper
- Provide Yellow pepper
- Use Green beans
- You need TT Salt
- Prepare TT Pepper
- Use Beef Picanah
- Provide 1 Tbs Butter
- Provide 1 Tbs Worchestire sauce
- Take 2 tsp Crushed garlic
- You need 2 tsp Crushed ginger
- Prepare 1 Rosemary
- Take TT Salt
- You need TT Pepper
- Prepare 1 Beef Picanah
- Get For coating and frying
- Get 2 Eggs
- Use Pinch Salt
- Prepare Bread crumbs
- Prepare Oil for deep frying
- Prepare Garnish
- Provide Coriander
- Get Feta cheese
Instructions to make Rosemary Beef Picanah, Mash potato balls with Veggie stir fry:
- Peel 4 potatoes and slice them, place into a pot with water and leave to boil till soft. Once soft squash till smooth and add 1 teaspoon butter and Aromat, set aside to cool. - In a pan place 2 tablespoons of oil and place on medium heat, Slice Carrots, Green, Red & Yellow pepper and place in pan, add green beans and salt and pepper to the pan and sauté.
- Once done set aside and in the same pan place 1 tablespoon butter, Worchestire sauce, 2 teaspoons crushed garlic and ginger & 1 rosemary leaf. Pour salt & pepper on Beef Picanah and place in pan, continuously changing the sides till there’s less blood and brown on the outside.
- Turn off stove and cover pan (while on the hot stove). In one bowl beat 2 eggs and add salt, in another bowl add bread crumbs. Once mashed potatoes are cool scoop a tablespoon at a time, roll into a ball, place into egg mixture then into breadcrumbs and place aside (do that till all the mashed potatoes are finished)
- In a pan place, oil for frying and once heated fry the mashed potato balls till golden brown on both sides and set aside. Once done frying all place on a plate garnish with feta cheese and chopped coriander, place beef Picanah on a plate with the stir fry
If you find this Rosemary Beef Picanah, Mash potato balls with Veggie stir fry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.