Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Instant condensed milk recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant condensed milk recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Top Ways You Can Eat Healthier.
Ordinarily, those who want to better their diet do so in an effort to get rid of excess weight or improve their overall health. It’s admirable to want to alter your diet for the better but it demands serious commitment on your part. From personal experience, it can be a tad too much to totally alter your diet, so changing things gradually can work better. Try to replace the junk food you eat with more nutritious selections. Here are severala few ways that you can make your diet healthier.
Ensure that you eat diet that is well-balanced Eating a balanced diet is good as taking in one thing over and over is not healthy. It’s a superb idea to just eat moderate amounts of one food because this is better for your health. Don’t forget to eat sufficient amounts of protein, carbs, and healthy fats in your diet since your body needs these foods to keep it functioning smoothly. And don’t forget to eat some fiber to keep your digestive system operating right.
Merely following these five tips can make a great difference in your health and weight. With such uncomplicated tips as the ones mentioned in this article, there’s no excuse not to use them.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant condensed milk recipe. To make instant condensed milk you need 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Instant condensed milk:
- Use 1 Cup Milk Powder
- Take 1 Cup Sugar
- Get 4 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- You need 10 Tbsp Water (Boiling hot)
Instructions to make Instant condensed milk:
- Grind Sugar to fine powder. Add milk powder in the same grinding bowl and grind it for a minute.
- Add unsalted butter to the mixture and grind for 2 minutes. Add 2 Tbsp hot water to it and grind for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add 2 Tbsp water and grind it again.
- Repeat the steps till you have add 10 Tbsp of hot water.
- After add water for last time grind for 2 minutes to get smooth texture.
- Can be preserved in an airtight container in refrigerator for 20 to 25 days.
If you find this Instant condensed milk recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.