Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Fried Yellow Lentil or dhal recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried Yellow Lentil or dhal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Yellow Lentil or dhal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips To Improve Your Diet.
People looking to make improvements on their diet normally do so because they want to or become better. It’s a terrific idea to make your diet better; however, it’s a hard undertaking as it takes a lot of commitment to stick to it day in day out. It can be very tough to modify everything right away so it makes better sense to alter things slowly over a period of time. Merely add in more nutritious foods and phase out junk food. Keep on reading to discover how you can make your diet better.
Consume sufficient amounts of fruits and veggies. Add nutritious fruits and veggies to your diet. Your body requires the vitamins and minerals these foods provide. Make it your goal to eat five servings of fruits and vegetables each day. Some good examples are bananas, apples, watermelon, green beans, spinach, etc. It’s not as tough as you might think.
It’s the small changes you make to your diet that will help you to be healthier in the long haul. These suggestions are simple to carry out so there’s no excuse you shouldn’t do them!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried yellow lentil or dhal recipe. You can have fried yellow lentil or dhal using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Yellow Lentil or dhal:
- Get 450 g yellow lentil
- Use 1/2 large brown onion
- You need 1/2 large red onion
- Take 3 (or more) small chillies
- Take 3 sprigs curry leaves
- Get 2 tsp full of chicken seasoning powder
- Provide (Knorr / maggie Brand)
- Use Oil for frying
Steps to make Fried Yellow Lentil or dhal:
- Prepare all ingredients. Lentil/dhal is soaked for few hours before using. Drain the water.
- Using food processor, grind/blitz lentils/dhal until almost smooth but it’s ok if some are still course. No water needed if using food processor. If using a blender, use small amount of water (few tbsp) and blend dhal in small batches. Add few tablespoon of rice flour if blended lentil is way too wet (that happens if water is added too much when blending). Finely mince the rest of the ingredients. Next, mix everything well (ground dhal, minced ingredients & seasoning).
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Scoop desired amount and flatten it on your palm. Make them as thin as possible. It will break easily so gently slide them to hot oil. Leave them undisturbed in hot oil until lightly browned before turning once as they tend to break easily. Avoid crowding the pan. Deep fry to desired crunch. Remove from the pan once done and place on paper towel. Taste then adjust seasoning after the first fried batch. Serve as it is or with any desired dips and sauces.
If you find this Fried Yellow Lentil or dhal recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.