Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cabbage & Nori Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage & Nori Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips To Improve Your Diet.
Most people desire to improve their diet as a way to make their health better or lose weight. It’s good to want to change your diet for the better but it calls for serious dedication on your part. From personal experience, it can be a bit too much to totally change your diet, so changing things gradually can work better. Try to substitute nutritious foods for a few of your favorite junk food snacks. Keep on reading to see how you can make your diet healthier.
Eat sugary foods in moderation. Majority of people love the sweetness that sugar adds to food. Although it’s virtually impossible to completely avoid sugar, you can reduce on how much you eat. When selecting a dessert, go for one with not much sugar content or even better eat some fruit. See if you can drink diet pop soda instead of the ones that are loaded with sugar.
Merely following these five health tips can make a big impact on your health and how heavy you are. With such easy suggestions as the ones given earlier, there’s no reason not to use them.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage & nori salad recipe. To cook cabbage & nori salad you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cabbage & Nori Salad:
- You need 1/4 Cabbage *OR Lettuce
- Provide Boiling Water to soften Cabbage
- Get 1 clove Garlic *grated
- Provide 1/2-1 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- Get 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- Use 2 sheets Nori (Seaweed Sheet)
- Take 1 Spring Onion *finely chopped
- Take Toasted Sesame Seeds
Instructions to make Cabbage & Nori Salad:
- Cut Cabbage into 3 to 4cm size. Place the Cabbage in a colander and pour over boiling hot water to cook them slightly. If you prefer cooking them in a pot, cook only a very short time only. Cool in cold water, then drain and squeeze to remove excess water. - *Note: If you use Lettuce, you don’t need to pre-cook.
- Combine Garlic, Sesame Oil, Salt and Soy Sauce in a large bowl, add the softened Cabbage and mix well. *Tips: Do not over season, only need quite subtle flavour.
- Toast Nori sheets over flames and tear them into small pieces and sprinkle them on top of the Cabbage. Sprinkle chopped Spring Onions, Toasted Sesame Seeds. Just before you eat, mix well to combine and enjoy.
If you find this Cabbage & Nori Salad recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.