Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chorizo pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chorizo pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chorizo pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helpful Tips To Make Your Diet Better.
Typically, individuals who would like to improve their diet do so in an effort to lose weight or improve their overall health. It’s good to want to alter your diet for the better but it demands serious commitment on your part. From personal experience, it can be a little too much to totally alter your diet, so changing things bit by bit can work better. Simply add in more nutritious foods and phase out junk food. The following are some ways that you can make your diet better.
Consume sugar in moderation. Sugar adds a pleasant sweet taste to many foods you put it in, so it’s not a surprise that we all like it so much. You can’t really remove sugar from your diet but you can at least limit your sugar intake. Try replacing your typical dessert with a low sugar option such as fruit. Try to drink diet pop soda instead of the ones that are full of sugar.
It’s the tiny adjustments you make to your diet that will help you to be healthier in the long run. With such uncomplicated suggestions as the ones given earlier, there’s no excuse not to use them.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chorizo pasta recipe. To cook chorizo pasta you only need 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chorizo pasta:
- Provide 200 g chorizo
- Get 200 g dried pasta penne/shells/fussili
- You need 200 g cherry/vine tomatoes
- You need 3 cloves garlic
- Provide 2 pinches parsley (optional but tasty)
Steps to make Chorizo pasta:
- Boil kettle for cooking pasta
- Chop garlic, chorizo, tomatoes and parsley
- Cook pasta whilst…..
- Heating 4 tbsp olive oil in deep pan. Throw in garlic, once colour starts to change put chorizo in and mix well with olive oil also season with salt and pepper
- After a few minutes put in halved tomatoes and parsley mix up cook for another few minute
- Drain pasta shapes, put a couple tbsp olive oil through pasta
- Mix pasta shapes with chorizo
- Ready to serve
If you find this Chorizo pasta recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.