Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Japanese style potato croquettes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Japanese style potato croquettes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese style potato croquettes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Adding Fish To Your Diet Regime Can Be A Really Healthy Option.
Most men and women actually want to live a healthier life, but you are going to see that the foods they eat don’t actually reflect this choice. Foods that are high in fat are in everybody’s diet, and I’m sure you understand that if you want to begin living healthier you are going to need to stop eating these kinds of foods. Needless to say something you could add to your diet to be able to start living healthier would be various types of fish and seafood. There are lots of benefits that fish can have on your health and as you continue to read you’ll find that will be speaking about a number of these benefits.
Many fish is naturally low in fat, needless to say this isn’t true in relation to salmon, but even salmon will provide your body with the necessary omega three that it requires. You are going to discover that even though omega three is really a fatty acid this is the sort of fats that your body needs to maintain a healthy heart. You are going to also not have to worry about not getting protein when you eliminate the high fat foods such as beef mainly because fish is really filled with proteins.
Fish provides so many health benefits that this is a thing that you ought to most definitely incorporate into your daily diet if you have not done so already. Mainly because there are so many different techniques to prepare fish, you’ll never have to worry about becoming tired of eating as much of this as you would like.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese style potato croquettes recipe. You can cook japanese style potato croquettes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese style potato croquettes:
- Use 400 g potatoes
- Prepare 100 g ground meat (beef or pork)
- Prepare 1/4 onion
- You need 10 g butter
- Provide Pinch salt and pepper
- Provide Some oil (to deep fry)
- Provide Some flour (for the coating)
- Use 1 egg (for the coating)
- You need Some breadcrumbs (for the coating)
Steps to make Japanese style potato croquettes:
- Wash and peel potatoes. Cut each into about 4 parts and boil in a pot until you can easily stick a fork or a bamboo skewer through them.
- Chop onion into fine pieces. Put butter in a heated pan and sauté onions. Add ground meat and season with salt and pepper. Sauté until the meat is cooked.
- Once the potatoes are boiled, drain water, put the potatoes in a bowl and mash. Add the sautéed meat and onions into the bowl and mix.
- Roll the mixed potatoes, meat and onions into small balls and coat each ball with flour, beat egg, and breadcrumbs (in the order written). Deep fry in heated oil until golden brown.
- Serve with your choice of sauce. I personally prefer to eat with Japanese worcester sauce!
If you find this Japanese style potato croquettes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.