Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best 'V' Garlic Prawns with Sweet chilli sauce..and Fried Rice. recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 'V' Garlic Prawns with Sweet chilli sauce..and Fried Rice. recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Adding Fish To Your Diet Can Be An Incredibly Healthy Choice.
There a lot of people nowadays that are looking to live a healthier life, and this is in fact going to begin with the foods that you wind up eating every day. For people who would like to live a healthier life you need to comprehend that cutting out foods which are high in fat will be very important to accomplishing this. Needless to say something you could add to your diet to be able to start living healthier would be various types of fish and seafood. There are plenty of benefits that fish can have on your health and as you continue to read you will find that will be talking about a number of these benefits.
Loads of you are already aware that omega three is additionally very healthy for your body and you’ll find that fish is among the best places to get this. Many people think that simply because omega three is really fatty acids, that they shouldn’t be consuming these sorts of fats, but this is just a misconception as these fats are good for you. One more thing I should point out is that when you remove the fatty foods from your diet, mostly such things as meats, you are going to be able to still get the protein from the fish that you take in.
Fish provides so many health benefits that this is something which you should most definitely incorporate into your daily diet if you have not done so already. The health advantages are fantastic but you should also realize that when prepared properly, fish can be extremely delicious.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 'v' garlic prawns with sweet chilli sauce..and fried rice. recipe. You can have 'v' garlic prawns with sweet chilli sauce..and fried rice. using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook 'V' Garlic Prawns with Sweet chilli sauce..and Fried Rice.:
- Take 300 grams uncooked rice…(I used jasmine rice)
- Take 2 large Eggs
- You need 2 tsp sesame oil
- Use 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Get 6 spring onions, finely sliced
- Provide 1 Few drops if soya sauce
- Provide 1 Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Take 1 OPTIONAL EXTRAS
- Take 100 grams frozen peas or garden peas thawed
- Use 100 grams canned or frozen sweetcorn, thawed
- Use 1 now at this stage , you can either add 1 cooked chicken breast ..or as i did add 250/300 grams of giant prawns
Instructions to make 'V' Garlic Prawns with Sweet chilli sauce..and Fried Rice.:
- Cook the rice in plenty of lightly salted boiling water. I add tumeric to the water as I like my rice yellow in colour ..if I'm having chicken I put a chicken stock cube (bullion) in water with the rice …. or fish stock cube with the rice if I'm having prawns, shrimp or salmon just for extra flavour
- boil the rice for about 12 minutes, until tender. Drain well, rince in cold water and leave for 15-20 minutes to drain thoroughly in a colander.
- Beat the eggs and sesame oil together. Set aside
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large frying pan or wok and add the spring onions, stir fry them for 2-3 minutes until softened. Add the cold cooked rice and any optional extras and stir-fry over a medium high heat for a further 2-3 minutes
- Tip the beaten egg mixture and stir everything together until the eggs are set. Season with soy sauce and black pepper then serve
- TIP….you can cook the rice the day before. but be sure to keep it covered and refrigerated once you have rinsed it with cold water.
- *The Prawns…..put 75 grams of garlic butter..or ordinary butter and add 2 crushed cloves of garlic or lazy garlic to your taste in a frying pan and toss prawns in until cooked ..careful not to overcook.
- Serve on top of rice and sprinkle some sweet chill sauce on top (optional)
- this amount serves 4.. I just made half the quantity.
If you find this 'V' Garlic Prawns with Sweet chilli sauce..and Fried Rice. recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.