Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Ragout of Mixed Mushrooms, Roasted Red Peppers and Cannellini Beans over Garlic-Parmesan Grits recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Ragout of Mixed Mushrooms, Roasted Red Peppers and Cannellini Beans over Garlic-Parmesan Grits recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ragout of Mixed Mushrooms, Roasted Red Peppers and Cannellini Beans over Garlic-Parmesan Grits recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Adding Fish To Your Diet Can Be An Extremely Healthy Choice.
A lot more individuals every year would like to begin living healthy, and for many individuals changing what the eat each day is an important part of this. Foods which are high in fat are in everybody’s diet, and I’m sure you understand that if you want to start living healthier you’re going to have to stop eating these kinds of foods. Even though you need to remove high fat foods you’re going to find the you can add something which is very delicious and that is different types of fish. In this article we’re going to be taking a look at a number of the health advantages that are associated with a adding fish to your daily diet.
Something I should point out is that except for salmon you are going to discover that most fish products are naturally low in fat and contain omega three which is vital for your health. You are going to discover that even though omega three is really a fatty acid this is the kind of fats that your body needs in order to maintain a healthy heart. Another thing I should point out is that when you remove the fatty foods from your diet, mostly such things as meats, you will be able to still get the protein from the fish that you eat.
Simply because there so many ways you are able to end up bringing fish into your daily diet there is no reason you need to not start doing this immediately. Not only is this a thing that is going to help you with your health but it is additionally something that is very delicious.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ragout of mixed mushrooms, roasted red peppers and cannellini beans over garlic-parmesan grits recipe. To cook ragout of mixed mushrooms, roasted red peppers and cannellini beans over garlic-parmesan grits you need 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ragout of Mixed Mushrooms, Roasted Red Peppers and Cannellini Beans over Garlic-Parmesan Grits:
- Provide Garlic-Parmesan Grits
- Provide 3 1/2 cup water
- Get 2 each garlic cloves, minced
- You need 1 Kosher salt, to taste
- Prepare 1 cup yellow stone-ground grits
- Prepare 1 Black pepper, to taste
- Provide 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- Get 2 oz Parmesan, grated
- Prepare Ragout of Mixed Mushrooms
- Take 1 tsp olive oil
- Use 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- Prepare 2 small shallots, thinly sliced
- Take 10 oz mixed mush- rooms, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- Take 1 cup cannellini beans, cooked
- Prepare 3 each roasted red peppers, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- Take 2 each sprigs fresh thyme
- Use 1 cup water
- Provide 1 Kosher salt, to taste
- Take 1 Black pepper, to taste
- Prepare 3 sprigs fresh Italian parsley, leaves removed and roughly chopped
Instructions to make Ragout of Mixed Mushrooms, Roasted Red Peppers and Cannellini Beans over Garlic-Parmesan Grits:
- To begin place a medium size saucepot over high heat. Add 3 1/2 cups water, garlic and a pinch of salt. Bring the water to a boil, and add the grits slowly while whisking the entire time. Turn the heat down to low and continue cooking and whisking, making sure that the grits are not sticking to the bottom of the pot. The grits will need to cook for about 25-35 minutes but check back and whisk every 5 minutes.
- Place a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add olive oil and 1 tablespoon butter, then add shallots. Cook the shallots for 2-3 minutes, then add mushrooms. Continue cooking for about 4-5 minutes or until the mushrooms have wilted and released some liquid. Add the cannellini beans, peppers, thyme, 1 cup water, salt and pepper, and turn the heat down to low. Cook for 10-12 minutes.
- When the grits are tender and don’t taste “gritty,” they are done. If they are too thick, add a touch of water, if they are too thin, cook them for 6-7 minutes longer. Season the grits with salt, pepper, 1 tablespoon butter and Parmesan, then remove from heat.
- When the ragout has cooked for 10-12 minutes, remove from heat, season with salt, pepper and parsley. Remove the thyme sprigs from the ragout and discard.
- Divide the grits onto two plates and top with mushroom ragout. Enjoy!
If you find this Ragout of Mixed Mushrooms, Roasted Red Peppers and Cannellini Beans over Garlic-Parmesan Grits recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.