Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Home made fried chicken wings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Home made fried chicken wings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helpful Tips To Improve Your Diet.
People want to better their diet normally do so because they desire to slim down or become healthier. It’s a terrific idea to make your diet better; however, it’s not an easy undertaking as it takes a lot of dedication to follow it day in day out. It is generally better to change things gradually as making very many changes instantly can be overwhelming. Try replacing the junk food you eat with more healthy choices. Read on to see how you can make your diet healthier.
Try and eat fruit and veg. Add fruit and vegetables in your diet as they’re wonderful for you. Your body has a need for the vitamins and minerals these foods supply. Make it a goal to eat five servings of fruits and vegetables daily. Some good examples are bananas, apples, watermelon, green beans, spinach, etc. It’s not as difficult as you think.
It’s the tiny adjustments you make to your diet that will help you to be healthier in the long run. These tips are easy to implement so there’s no reason you shouldn’t do them!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to home made fried chicken wings recipe. You can cook home made fried chicken wings using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Home made fried chicken wings:
- Provide 2 cups self raising flour
- You need 4 Eggs
- Get Spices
- Prepare 6 Chicken wings
- Take Oil
- You need Secret ingredient(Kellogs cornflakes)
Steps to make Home made fried chicken wings:
- First you must boil your chicken for 15minutes
- While the chicken is boiling, mix your flour and spices, crack open your eggs and mix them. After that you have to crush your cornflakes because you cannot use them as they are.
- After 15minutes, you rinse your wings with cold water, let them cool for 5minutes. After 5minutes you firstly put the wings to your eggs, followed by your followed by your crushed cornflakes. Repeat this process 4times.
- Meanwhile you must heat your oil, once your oil is hot enough, you must now fry your wings until they are crispy golden.
If you find this Home made fried chicken wings recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.