Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ghosty chicken katsu curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ghosty chicken katsu curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helpful Tips To Improve Your Diet.
A lot of people desire to improve their diet as a means to better their health or lose weight. Even though making improvements on your diet is a good goal, it is tough to do and calls for a strong commitment. It can be really difficult to modify everything at once so it makes perfect sense to change things slowly over a period of time. Just add in more nutritious foods and get rid of the junk food. Here are severala few ways that you can make your diet healthier.
Try consuming fruit and veg. Add healthy fruits and vegetables to your diet. They are chock-full essential vitamins and minerals. Aim for five pieces of fruit or veg a day. This can include fruits and vegetables like apples, oranges, cucumbers, carrots, lettuce, etc. This is easy to carry out.
Just by doing small things to your diet, you can make a huge difference to your overall health and also your weight. These tips are so simple and easy to do you should have no problem executing them.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ghosty chicken katsu curry recipe. To cook ghosty chicken katsu curry you only need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ghosty chicken katsu curry:
- Use 1 onion (chopped in big chunks)
- Get 1 big size potato (chopped in big chucks)
- Take 2 carrot (chopped in big chucks)
- Use 1/2 butternut squash (chopped in big chucks)
- Take 1 tbsp vegetable cooking oil
- Use 1/2 block Japanese curry paste
- Use 1/2 cup water
- You need Chicken tonkatsu
- Use 1 pack chicken fillets
- Take 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- You need 1 egg
- Use 1 cup plain four
- Provide 2 cup vegetable oil
- Prepare Salt and pepper
- Take Japanese rice - check out my recipe of how to make perfect Japanese rice
- Get Small piece of nori sheet and cut out some eyes and mouth shape
- Prepare Sriracha sauce for ghost tear
Instructions to make Ghosty chicken katsu curry:
- In a medium highheat saucepan, put about 1 tbsp cooking oil in, add onions, potato, butternut squashs and carrots in. Stir well
- Add 4 small blocks of Japanese curry paste in and add some water. Mix all the ingredients together. Put in lid on, turn to low hwat and let it simmer.
- Place flour and breadcrumbs in different plate. Beat the egg in a bowl. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Dust chicken with flour, then coated in egg then breadcrumbs.
- Heat up your pan of wok then add vegetable cooking oil until medium high heat. Add chicken in one at the time cook until one side cooked about 6-8 min then turn over and cook for another 5 min. Then take them out and place on kitchen towels to get rid of the oil. Slice them pieces of chicken up.
- Pour some curry sauce in a serving bowl. Form some sushi rice into long tear drop to make a ghosty shape. Decorate with nori sheet to make ghost eyes and mouth. You can add sriracha sauce to make ghost tear too!
If you find this Ghosty chicken katsu curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.