Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Gnocchi with red pepper and prosciutto recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gnocchi with red pepper and prosciutto recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gnocchi with red pepper and prosciutto recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Fish Is In Fact A Great Food In Order To Help You Remain Healthy.
There plenty of folks right now that are looking to live a healthier life, and this is actually going to begin with the foods that you end up eating every single day. The very first thing you are going to need to do in order to begin living healthier is eliminate all of the foods that you eat that are high in fat. Something you ought to comprehend is you do not need to give up the variety in your life by eliminating these sorts of foods as there’s a lot of kinds of fish that can take their place. There’s a lot of benefits that fish can have on your health and as you continue to read you are going to find that will be speaking about a number of these benefits.
Loads of you are already aware that omega three is additionally very healthy for your body and you will discover that fish is one of the best places to get this. You’re going to see that even though omega three is really a fatty acid this is the sort of fats that your body needs in order to maintain a healthy heart. I should point out that fish actually has loads of protein in it, which means if you end up giving up high fatty foods like meats, you will still be getting all the protein you need with fish.
Mainly because there so many ways you are able to end up bringing fish into your daily diet there is no reason you should not start doing this immediately. Not only is this a thing that will help you with your health but it’s also something that is very delicious.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gnocchi with red pepper and prosciutto recipe. To make gnocchi with red pepper and prosciutto you only need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Gnocchi with red pepper and prosciutto:
- Use 1 lb gnocchi (store bought from the fresh pasta aisle)
- Get 3 liter boiling water
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Prepare Sauce
- Get 3 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- Prepare 1 dash hot pepper flakes
- Prepare 3 medium red peppers, thinly sliced
- Provide 4 slice prosciutto
- Provide 3 clove minced garlic
- Take 1/4 cup dry white wine
- You need 1 tsp dried oregano or basil
- Use 1 cup tomato puree
- Provide 1 salt and pepper to taste
- Use topping
- Take 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Provide 1 tbsp grated Grana Padano or Parmiggiano
Instructions to make Gnocchi with red pepper and prosciutto:
- In a medium sized pan heat the oil with the pepper flakes in it. Add the red pepper slices and let them saute for a few minutes.
- Then add the prosciutto slices. You can pull them apart into smaller pieces and let them cook for 1 minute.
- Then add the garlic and the dried oregano.
- After a few seconds pour the wine and let it evaporate.
- Add the tomato puree, salt and pepper and let it simmer and decrease the heat.
- Put the water to boil in a large heavy pan. Once it boils throw the salt, then add the gnocchi. When they come to the top of the boiling water they are cooked. With a pasta spoon take the gnocchi and add them to the sauce pan.
- Put the desired amount on a plate and top with freshly grated cheese and parsley. Hope you enjoy!
If you find this Gnocchi with red pepper and prosciutto recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.