Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Churros recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Churros recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Churros recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Your Diet Better With These Tips.
Many people wish to improve their diet as a means to make their health better or lose weight. It’s a terrific idea to make improvements on your diet; still, it’s a hard task as it takes a lot of dedication to stick with it day in day out. It can be really tough to modify everything instantly so it makes perfect sense to alter things slowly over a period of time. Replace the junk food you eat with more nutritious choices. Here are some ways that you can make your diet better.
Avoid eating huge food portions Try to eat modest meal portions. Some of us normally overeat because we just don’t want to stop. At first, we feel truly hungry, but by the time we finish our plate, we have eaten too much. When you eat a lot of food, your belly expands and starts to need more food to feel full, which in turn can lead you to gain weight. You can shrink your abdomen by gradually cuttong down how much food you take in every meal so that your belly comes to accept that as typical.
Merely adopting these five suggestions can make a huge difference in your health and how heavy you are. These tips are not hard to execute so there’s no reason to not do them!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to churros recipe. To make churros you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Churros:
- Provide 1 cup All purpose flour / maida -
- You need 200 ml Water -
- Prepare 50 gms Butter -
- Get 2 tbsp Sugar -
- Get 1 pinch Salt -
- Prepare 2 tbsp Sugar powder -
- Get 1/2 tsp Cinnamon powder -
- Take as needed Oil - for frying
Steps to make Churros:
- Heat water in a pan.
- Add sugar,salt and butter and mix well.
- Then add all purpose flour / maida.
- Stir continuously till mixture leave the side of the pan.
- Make a soft dough now put this dough in a sev machine with star nozzle and squeeze the dough into a hot oil and fry until golden brown and flip them. - It takes one to two mins.
- Coat them with sugar powder and cinnamon powder.
- Serve with chocolate sauce
If you find this Churros recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.