Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Beef Pulao recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helpful Tips To Make Your Diet Better.
Typically, people who would like to better their diet do so in an attempt to lose weight or improve their overall health. It’s a terrific idea to make your diet better; nonetheless, it’s not an easy undertaking as it takes a lot of commitment to follow it day after day. From personal experience, it can be a bit too much to completely alter your diet, so changing things bit by bit can work better. Try to substitute nutritious foods for several of your favorite junk food snacks. Read on to discover how you can make your diet better.
Consume sugar in moderate amounts. The sweet taste of sugar is one that many of us truly enjoy. You can’t really remove sugar from your diet but you can at least cut back on your sugar intake. When choosing a dessert, go for something with lower sugar content or even better eat some fruit. Drink diet sodas in place of high-sugar sodas.
It’s the tiny things you make to your diet that will help you to be healthier in the long run. With such easy suggestions as these, there’s no reason not to use them.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef pulao recipe. You can have beef pulao using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Pulao:
- Use 1 kg beef
- Get 2 tbls ginger garlic paste
- Take 1 medium onion
- Use 1/2 tbls black pepper
- Prepare 1/2 tbls red chilli powder
- Prepare 1/2 tbls green chilli paste
- Use 1/2 tbls cumin seeds
- Provide to taste Salt
- Take 1 kg rice
- Prepare 1 medium onion
- Use 1/2 cup Ghee/oil
- Provide 1/2 tbls garam masala
Instructions to make Beef Pulao:
- Eik pateelay mien piyaz, ginger garlic paste, salt, red chilli, cumin seeds, green chilli paste, black pepper or 1½ jug pani daal kar cook krein jab to gosht gal Jaye.
- Eik doasray pateelay mien oil garam krein or piyaz brown kar lien, jab piyaz brown ho Jaye to yakhni mien se gosht nikal kar bhoon lien.
- Gosht ko 5 se 8 min bhoon lyny ke baad yakhni shamil kar lien.
- Yakhni pakny lgy to soak kiye hue rice daal dein. Or pani km reh Jaye to dum de dien.
- Mazear beef Pulao ready Hai salad ke sath serve krein.
If you find this Beef Pulao recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.