Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rajma Masala or kidneybeans Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rajma Masala or kidneybeans Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Your Diet Better With the Help of These Suggestions.
A lot of people wish to improve their diet as a way to improve their health or slim down. Even though improving your diet is a good goal, it is difficult to do and calls for a strong commitment. It is generally better to modify things bit by bit as making too many modifications at once can be overwhelming. Try substituting whole foods for several of your favorite junk food snacks. The following are some hints for making improvements on your diet.
Eat your meals slowly. Because it takes your brain roughly 20 minutes to know how much you’ve consumed, it’s important that you eat your meals as slowly as possible. This is the reason you find people going back for seconds 10 minutes after they eat a big amount of food. After 10 more minutes, they feel perfectly stuffed. Let your mealtime be a time when you sit back, relax and savor your meal.
It’s the tiny changes you make to your diet that will make your much healthier in the long run. These suggestions are simple to implement so there’s no excuse to ignore them!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rajma masala or kidneybeans curry recipe. You can have rajma masala or kidneybeans curry using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rajma Masala or kidneybeans Curry:
- Provide 250 g kidney beans
- Get 2 onion (grind it)
- You need 5-6 garlic cloves(grind it)
- Prepare Piece ginger (grated)
- Use 3 green chilli (grind it)
- You need 2 tomato puree
- Take 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Get 1 tbsp garam masala
- Take 1 tbsp coriander powder
- Use 1 tbsp rajma masala or chana masala (any brand)
- Prepare 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Get Whole spices-
- Provide 2 green cardamon,
- You need 1 bay leaf
- Use 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Take 2 black cardamon
- Take 1/2 " of cinnamon,
- Use 1 star anise
- You need To taste Salt as taste
- Get 2 tbsp Oil
Steps to make Rajma Masala or kidneybeans Curry:
- Boil the kidney beans with 3 whistle in medium flame also add pinch of salt.
- Take pan or cooker add oil than add all whole spices,after turn brown colour add onion,garlic,ginger,chilli…Saute 2 minutes till cooked,than add tomato puree mix well cook 5 minutes in medium heat.
- Add all spices saute till oil is separate from masala,than add kidney beans with stock (for good taste) mix well,cook with cover 5 minutes, than turn off the gas.
- Garnish with fresh coriander,serve with Rice, or Roti, Enjoy
If you find this Rajma Masala or kidneybeans Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.