Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Brandy Cream Sauce for Christmas Pudding GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Brandy Cream Sauce for Christmas Pudding GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helpful Tips To Improve Your Diet.
Many people want to improve their diet as a way to make their health better or get rid excess weight. Although improving your diet is a great goal, it is tough to do and demands a strong commitment. It is by and large better to alter things bit by bit as making so many modifications instantly can be overwhelming. Try substituting better foods for some of your favorite junk food snacks. The following are some ways that you can make your diet better.
Try consuming fruit and veggies. Eat plenty of fruits and veggies because they are very beneficial for you. Your body requires the vitamins and minerals these foods offer. Try including at least five servings of fruits and veggies in your diet each day. This can include foods like apples, oranges, cucumbers, carrots, lettuce, etc. It’s simple!
It’s the little changes you make to your diet that will help you to be healthier in the long run. With such uncomplicated suggestions as the ones given earlier, there’s no excuse not to use them.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys brandy cream sauce for christmas pudding gf df ef sf nf recipe. To cook vickys brandy cream sauce for christmas pudding gf df ef sf nf you need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Brandy Cream Sauce for Christmas Pudding GF DF EF SF NF:
- You need 55 grams Stork Margarine Block (gold foil) / butter
- Prepare 55 grams gluten-free / plain flour
- Use 570 ml full fat coconut milk
- Use 4 tbsp Brandy (or use flavoured extract instead of alcohol)
- Provide 55 grams caster sugar (superfine)
Steps to make Vickys Brandy Cream Sauce for Christmas Pudding GF DF EF SF NF:
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over a medium heat and stir in the flour
- Whisk the milk in a bit at a time to avoid getting lumps and let gently simmer for 2 minutes to cook out the floury flavour
- Add the brandy and sugar, stirring until the sugar is dissolved and the sauce is thickened
- Pour into a jug and serve hot with Christmas pudding - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/356637-vickys-lighter-christmas-pudding
If you find this Vickys Brandy Cream Sauce for Christmas Pudding GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.