Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy to Make ・・Cod with Vegetable An-Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy to Make ・・Cod with Vegetable An-Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Top Ways To Eat Better.
Ordinarily, those who would like to improve their diet do so in an effort to lose weight or improve their overall health. It’s good to want to modify your diet for the better but it calls for serious commitment on your part. It can be really hard to change everything at once so it makes perfect sense to change things slowly over a period of time. Try to substitute better foods for some of your favorite junk food snacks. Below are severala few ways that you can make your diet better.
Consume sufficient amounts of fruits and vegetables. Try to add fruit and vegetables in your diet as they’re great for you. They are full of essential vitamins and minerals. Aim for five pieces of fruit or veg a day. Some good examples are bananas, apples, watermelon, green beans, spinach, etc. This is not hard to accomplish.
Merely following these five health tips can make a great difference in your health and how heavy you are. These suggestions are easy to carry out so there’s no excuse you shouldn’t do them!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy to make ・・cod with vegetable an-sauce recipe. You can cook easy to make ・・cod with vegetable an-sauce using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy to Make ・・Cod with Vegetable An-Sauce:
- Take 2 Cod filets
- Prepare 1 dash Salt and pepper
- You need 1 Sake
- Take 1 Plain flour
- Prepare 1/8 Onion
- You need 20 grams Carrot
- Take 1/2 Green pepper
- You need ・For the an-sauce
- Take 200 ml Water
- Get 1/2 tsp Dashi stock granules
- Provide 2 tsp Soy sauce
- You need 2 tsp Mirin
- Get 1 tsp Sugar
- Take 1/2 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1 tbsp Katakuriko
- Take 3 tbsp Water (for dissolving the katakuriko)
Instructions to make Easy to Make ・・Cod with Vegetable An-Sauce:
- Lightly season the cod with salt, pepper, and sake.
- Julienne the vegetables.
- Add the water, soy sauce, mirin, sugar, and salt to a pot and bring to a gentle boil. Turn off the heat.
- Dust the cod from Step 1 lightly with flour. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan and pan-fry the cod on both sides until well browned.
- While the cod is cooking, add the vegetables from Step 2 to the pot from Step 3. When the vegetables are cooked, add the katakuriko dissolved in water and stir to thicken.
- When the cod is done cooking, pour the an-sauce from Step 5 on top. Done.
If you find this Easy to Make ・・Cod with Vegetable An-Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.